The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:50 AM
Reaction score
I’m getting through screen wash at some rate. The flat windscreen is picking up a fair amount of insect splatter. significant elbow grease required to remove the debris once you stop. But I don’t care. Always a big grin on my face 😁
Another fortnight or so and the mighty Scottish midge will be out in force - happy days!

Reactions: PBD

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another fortnight or so and the mighty Scottish midge will be out in force - happy days!
Ah, but the swallows are here, they shit on my cars, but they eat millions of midges! And the bats are out of hibernation as well taking their share.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Today, nothing ...
Bicycle to railway station, train to Antwerp, first assignment but canceled, now sitting in train to Brussels for second assignment, then train back home (Ghent region), bicycle to home, and in the afternoon or evening ...
Dye the hair of my wife (hate that) :eek:
And then the nicer part, already partially done, continue to pack my car:
20230516_173734.jpg

Because tomorrow I take the road to 🇭🇺 Hungary to visit my youngest son, spouse and granddaughter.

About 1400 km one way on my own (my partner still works, till May 31). Will take motorways and main roads to be there on Saturday.
Will take the road back home next Wednesday avoiding all motorways to be back on May 31. I hope to find some nice tracks to test the capabilities of the car.

I promise to post feedback, positive and negative, but perhaps not every day.

Question: what's the yellow stuff in my trunk?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
Today, nothing ...
Bicycle to railway station, train to Antwerp, first assignment but canceled, now sitting in train to Brussels for second assignment, then train back home (Ghent region), bicycle to home, and in the afternoon or evening ...
View attachment 7812201

Because tomorrow I take the road to 🇭🇺 Hungary to visit my youngest son, spouse and granddaughter.

About 1400 km one way on my own (my partner still works, till May 31). Will take motorways and main roads to be there on Saturday.
Will take the road back home next Wednesday avoiding all motorways to be back on May 31. I hope to find some nice tracks to test the capabilities of the car.

Good luck Jean - nice "breaking-in" trip.

Come end of May you may well be the most experience Grenadier owner IN THE WORLD!! (maybe excluding the Hard Way Home guys)

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
Today, nothing ...
View attachment 7812201

bicycle rack?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Come on Jean, we need more clues.

Inflatable kayak/paddle board etc?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Today, I PPF’d the corners of the door sills. When I climb out using the narrow side steps, I always catch the corners.
I think I'd be doing the backs of the rear seats if you have any plans to haul anything other than fluffy cushions.

Scratch on the left was pre-handover, scratch on the right was today the lighest of touches. These are Recaro seats, apparently a quality supplier - so tell me why the quality is so poor or the specification was so low for the load space of a commercial vehicle?
WP_20230517_060.jpg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah, but the swallows are here, they shit on my cars, but they eat millions of midges! And the bats are out of hibernation as well taking their share.
I'll take Swallow shit any day of the week - fecking pigeons - they seem to have had some form of H block protest on the back of mine:
WP_20230517_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom