The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Welcome to the IG Forum Skunk Works: Let's create the products that WE want

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
I have a simple one that could be made as cool as you want it.

How about a small fan (maybe a PC CPU fan) and a plastic clip that would go on the back of the display to keep it cool. You could easily power it with a small solar strip along the back side as well. This will keep the display from loosing its mind when its hot and sunny outside... I was suggesting solar since the issue only happens for me when it is hot and sunny outside...

I was going to do this, but don't have access to a 3d printer..

BenTN

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
I got idea around trailer hitch, a skid plate. There are some on market now but I think the extended bottom of our hitch, they won't work. Maybe less of an issue for the SW but QM people would like them.
I really like this idea. I thought about creating a skid plate like this and didn't know that it is already a thing you can buy. That happens a lot. I think this could be a cool and functional product. I have felt like the receiver flange is a bit of an anchor off road and could use a skid plate.

Because we have the welded nuts included on the flange of our receivers, I was thinking about bending a plate and simply bolting it to the flange, instead of using the 2in Reese extension as attachment.

I'll put it on the list.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
I really like this idea. I thought about creating a skid plate like this and didn't know that it is already a thing you can buy. That happens a lot. I think this could be a cool and functional product. I have felt like the receiver flange is a bit of an anchor off road and could use a skid plate.

Because we have the welded nuts included on the flange of our receivers, I was thinking about bending a plate and simply bolting it to the flange, instead of using the 2in Reese extension as attachment.

I'll put it on the list.
Ohh, I didn't think about the nuts on the flange receiver. I thought you would be giving up real estate with the hitch.

Back
Top Bottom