The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Useless Customer Service

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:36 AM
Reaction score
My wife understands you completely (she didn't read your post).

But she asked me several times why I kept the car with all the problems I had.

Ineos should be willing to buy it back. I want to keep the car, it is my dream 🚗. But Ineos still has to learn a lot concerning Customer Satisfaction.
And that's what really irks me. I absolutely LOVE this vehicle. The design, the styling, all of it. BUT...I refuse to sit idle with a vehicle that has clear issues. And honestly if they had been resolved during the first couple service visits...no harm no foul. But vist after vist, being told over and over it's fixed for good. Just wears on you. And worst is the manager of the dealership doing NOTHING to make it right. You are launching a BRAND NEW car. Last thing I would want is someone having issues and telling folks their experience. I would immediately try and find another vehicle, apologize for the inconvenience and work out the details with corporate later.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
My dude, I didn’t personally attack you with this thread. If this thread bothers you so much, why do you read it? You can simply skip over it. No one, and I myself have not forced you to read it, or get angry at it. You’re entirely free to do as you choose. I never said “don’t comment” I said you’re “free” to not comment or participate in this thread. I certainly don’t mean you any insult, or any malice. Somehow this thread has angered you and for what reason I don’t know.

I hope you have a good rest of the day, the weeks almost over. If you’re ever in PEI feel free to stop by for a beer, I have no ill will for you whatsoever. I’m at a loss why you’re so angry at me for having a troublesome vehicle.
A little passive agressive there buddy. If he is free to not comment well, so are you.

Last edited:

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
A little passive agressive there buddy. If he is free to not comment well, so are you.
Hey, I offered him beers, I’ll even do lobster rolls. I’m not trying to be aggressive with him. I didn’t personally attack him with this thread. I’m sorry a few people are upset that I’m not pleased with ineos. I didn’t call the truck a POS I didn’t say we shouldn’t buy them, hell I’d buy one again. Doesn’t change that ineos is extremely slow to support their product. That’s what the entire thread is about. People that attack me and tell me I shouldn’t have bought it, and I “should have known better” aren’t particularly helpful. And people commenting how they hate the thread aren’t helpful. That’s my point. If you don’t like the thread, why read the thread? I’m not forcing anyone to read this thread. I haven’t PM’d everyone on the forum and made them read it. There no aggression whatsoever. Why people are angry at this thread seems counter productive. But to each their own. I’m dead serious, anyone on this forum show up at my place, I’m happy to have beers and show you the birds

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
Mate I get, we all get, that you’re pissed by this. And maybe there should be a solution (does every other dealer let you reset? - don’t answer, it doesn’t matter)
But 50 days worth of being pissed just about every day on here is going to give you a hemorrhoid or a brain hemorrhage.
They’re not going to fix it because you’re verbalising on a forum every day.
It’s probably time to file it in the back of your head in the “shit happens” folder, and move on.

Or don’t - your call I suppose.

Peace.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Mate I get, we all get, that you’re pissed by this. And maybe there should be a solution (does every other dealer let you reset? - don’t answer, it doesn’t matter)
But 50 days worth of being pissed just about every day on here is going to give you a hemorrhoid or a brain hemorrhage.
They’re not going to fix it because you’re verbalising on a forum every day.
It’s probably time to file it in the back of your head in the “shit happens” folder, and move on.

Or don’t - your call I suppose.

Peace.
Well, it looks like Ineos is going to fix, or at least pick up his truck via flat bed and drop off a loaner. See post #206

Don’t know if it’s for the static in this thread or other behind scenes action, but it’s nice to know the right ear heard @IslandFalconer’s concerns.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
YUM…”Beggar’s Cock” my favorite 😂😂🤢🤮😜

And what’s that dripping from that Chinese soldier mouth?….too much Beggar’s Cock?

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Attachments

• 67952376229__5DC0D034-9A9F-494A-9D6C-C54CF4C3E9EB.fullsizerender.jpeg
    67952376229__5DC0D034-9A9F-494A-9D6C-C54CF4C3E9EB.fullsizerender.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7755.jpeg
    IMG_7755.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7433.jpeg
    IMG_7433.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 64461755488__0BBD8035-6D59-4CB0-9612-9B83389FF6EB.jpeg
    64461755488__0BBD8035-6D59-4CB0-9612-9B83389FF6EB.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:36 AM
Reaction score
Doesn’t change that ineos is extremely slow to support their product. That’s what the entire thread is about.
I think this is a very salient point that should not be missed by any Ineos employees browsing the forum. I too feel that Ineos corporation feels a bit detached from the owners after being very engaged with their prospects..

I would expect that social media managers would participate even unofficially in a forum like this with management encouragement. I would expect more rapid engagement with owners to the speed warning issue in the american market with updates about rollout.

Overall I consider the post purchase experience and the ownership relationship with Ineos corporation to be non-existent. The pre-purchase relationship wasn't too bad but Ineos left the room the second I bought the car outside of break/fix.
Even Farley , fords CEO is more engaged with users on social media. A niche company like Ineos should really think that through.

I wish they where less myopic and a bit more 21st century in their end user engagement. Punting all ownership engagements to the service department is so incredibly old school, feels like Henry Ford. Especially in the modem era of world wide web and social media.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:36 PM
Reaction score
Yummy. I’m on my way 😋😋😂

Reactions: Max
Local time
Reaction score
Doesn’t change that ineos is extremely slow to support their product. That’s what the entire thread is about. .
No, that's what the initial post is about.

The rest is people stating the obvious and you telling them you are not angry as you take every comment stating the obvious about the situation as a personal slight. Then, you're even aggrieved about that being pointed out. It's just turns into a cycle whereby anyone not in agreement, or seeing it from a different perspective, is wrong simply because you're always right. So much so that the core of the tread has little to do with the original post.

There's a couple things that you would do well to consider.

1) You made a public post on a forum (dictionary definition-> a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged). As such not only can't you tell people not to reply for ANY reason, but by doing so you knowingly ONLY post to get a reply. It's not a matter of you telling people not to read the posts, as they can't know whats not of interest until they do, It's a matter of you not posting if you don't want to read reply's.

2) To use use the behavior of flying reptiles as your baseline for human interaction will end in failure dealing with adults. Constantly repeating your same position over and over again isn't going to modify peoples behavior into agreeing with you, it's just going to make you look like RainMan attempting to ignore the world around you because it's too complicated, and more nuanced than a bird.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No, that's what the initial post is about.

The rest is people stating the obvious and you telling them you are not angry as you take every comment stating the obvious about the situation as a personal slight. Then, you're even aggrieved about that being pointed out. It's just turns into a cycle whereby anyone not in agreement, or seeing it from a different perspective, is wrong simply because you're always right. So much so that the core of the tread has little to do with the original post.

There's a couple things that you would do well to consider.

1) You made a public post on a forum (dictionary definition-> a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged). As such not only can't you tell people not to reply for ANY reason, but by doing so you knowingly ONLY post to get a reply. It's not a matter of you telling people not to read the posts, as they can't know whats not of interest until they do, It's a matter of you not posting if you don't want to read reply's.

2) To use use the behavior of flying reptiles as your baseline for human interaction will end in failure dealing with adults. Constantly repeating your same position over and over again isn't going to modify peoples behavior into agreeing with you, it's just going to make you look like RainMan attempting to ignore the world around you because it's too complicated, and more nuanced than a bird.
Ok

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
I own multiple BMW’s your statement is total BUNK there’s no requirement for oil and service to be done at the dealer. In fact it’s against most countries laws. Stop believing what you read on the internet. It’s total bullshit. All you need is your receipts. My truck will be serviced at BMW how insane do you have to be to believe it’s a “warranty” thing
As this came up on my messages again today I thought I would dig a little deeper.
Australian law is as follows.

1721516740534.png1721516831026.png1721516933452.png1721517049426.png

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As this came up on my messages again today I thought I would dig a little deeper.
Australian law is as follows.

View attachment 7864196View attachment 7864197View attachment 7864198View attachment 7864199
So like I said total bunk. I also have it from the VP if Ineos that as long as We have receipts we can change our own oil. This notion that only the manufacturers can change your oil or service your vehicle is long over. It’s about proving it was done on time and with the correct parts.

Back
Top Bottom