The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas used grenadier in CarGurus

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Here ya go!

“ An INEOS spokesman told me the car is designed to have a shelf life of at least 25 years, and that it probably isn’t the first buyers who’ll do the most extreme off-roading. It’s those who’ll buy them when they are a little older and cheaper. He said INEOS needs the Grenadier to keep performing then, or their reputation will be shot.”

I’ve been told the 25 year service life more than once.

Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score
Meets that "arrive in 2024" requirement!
YES 🙌 DUDE, you are such a great dude for remembering a overworked expecting first time father to be soon (like 10 days later…), you guys were so kind to let me have two go-arounds in my future car. You have no idea how much it meant to me, after having to sue our first home builder, for dropping a bomb onto our hands in the form of our first custom home, after working five years hard in our first humble yet small first business. You know it wasn’t the best moment of my life, but guys showed genuine kindness to a dreamer like me! Please come anytime, consider my humble first business, an outpost for all dreamers. Kind people just floating through life…

Local time
Reaction score
damn, and ppl wonder why Stealerships get the rep they do.. nearly 30K over MSRP for a stock FieldMaster.
Well it think it has rough pack with the bfg’s.. it’s pretty loaded I’m not opposed to seeing what the market demands

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting that of the 30 (nationwide) on Cars.com yesterday, Triad was listing 28 of them

Local time
Reaction score
Funny that Cars.com estimated the payments at $2600 @ 9.8%APR.
Imagine what you could get for $2600/month

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So it's listed under Hanna Imports. I wonder likenthe other one in Cali if it was ordered by a GM of non ineos dealership looking to flip it.
Interesting situation - you might very well be right.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting that of the 30 (nationwide) on Cars.com yesterday, Triad was listing 28 of them
Weirdly, the links take you to a Bentley dealer called Bentley High Point.

Must be the same group as the address is the same as what Ineos lists for Triad.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Weirdly, the links take you to a Bentley dealer called Bentley High Point.

Must be the same group as the address is the same as what Ineos lists for Triad.
Bentley High Point is Triad Ineos; same building, same staff

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are these trucks that were ordered and the buyers backed out?
I was told by Triad they had a number of "unsold" units (which equates to people placing their order and then backing out, as dealers aren't able to get "stocking" units yet as far as I know)

Local time
Reaction score
Looks like both Grenadiers discussed in the posts above have dropped to $99k and change.
I would think that is getting pretty close to what they paid after delivery, tax, etc (assuming they paid cash).

Back
Top Bottom