The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas used grenadier in CarGurus

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
Just called them and asked, it is the owner of dealership who put the order like the rest of us. It's a fieldmaster and they are asking 109K.
Interesting - They told me is was from Ineos Pasadena as a cancelled order - price is $115

Last edited:

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can’t believe the owner of a LR dealership would go through all this to buy it then flip it for $30k over MSRP. I wouldn’t want to do business with him in the future.
Let's hope for all of us that these start biding wars and how their value very high.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Interesting - They told me is was from Ineos Pasadena as a cancelled order - price is $115
Help me understand how a cancel order ended up at a JLR dealership that has no affiliation to Russak. Plus they are selling a complete competitor to Defender that JLR twent to court to stop selling. Me thinks, they are covering their a$$ now that word is getting out that the owner or GM bought one and is trying to now sell. Straight up lying. As the sales person said to me we can't really be owning this as a JLR dealer. Hopefully this post doesn't come off flippant.

Last edited:

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Help me understand how a cancel order ended up at a JLR dealership that has no affiliation to Russak. Plus they are selling a complete competitor to Defender that JLR twent to court to stop selling. Me thinks, they are covering their a$$ now that word is getting out that the owner or GM bought one and is trying to now sell. Straight up lying. As the sales person said to me we can't really be owning this as a JLR dealer. Hopefully this ost doesn't come off flippant.
All the dealers talk - Rusnak is an old school very well established dealer. Would bet the LR dealer wanted one to sell - so they sold a cancelled order or traded it for a LR. Rusnak's LR dealership is in Anaheim, CA so imagine they are bound by an agreement not to sell either brand at the same dealership retail location.

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Anybody else pick up here the LWB !! 2 door coming ?!?
Id guess that’s just dealer made up bollocks. Given that this is the shorter of the two wheelbases…
The quartermaster is significantly longer. So far, an actual shorty has been ruled out, although the BEV is going to be smaller, but Inoes is suggesting it will be a completely different car.
it wouldnt make sense to call the grenadier short wheel base, but neither is long accurate. What do you expect from a dealer after a fast buck🤣

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Just comparing window stickers of very similar trucks I saw today at curry - the stickers don’t seem to reflect the actual price or list out options as these trucks were specked differently but exact same price..

Donny Grey Sw w rough pack, tinted windows, ladder, sliders (possibly my order)

View attachment 7834571
SW tinted windows, 18” steelys, Bridgestone tires, tinted windows, no rough pack
View attachment 7834572
will be interesting to see what sticker they present when they contact me .. food for thought
I noticed that too. The stickers are quite generic.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe the Ineos dealer that sold the car wanted to see what they would fetch outside any agreements that might exist between Ineos and dealers
I sat in it and got my fix. The Inky Black exterior looks incredible. Every damm time I am in the presence of a Grenadier and have another walk around it I am even more impressed. Perhaps it's my imagination, however the plastics trim inside looks more refined then I remember from my prior encounters and test drives. The cockpit is nothing short of brilliant. My long term daily fix will only be satisfied when I take delivery in April.... DaBull

Local time
Reaction score
I look forward to selling mine, in 25 years, so I can test the 25 year service life claims by Ineos!

The only other car I know of, engineered with a 25 service life, is the Toyota Land Cruiser.

It’s better to buy expensive once, than to buy cheap twice!

Local time
Reaction score
I sat in it and got my fix. The Inky Black exterior looks incredible. Every damm time I am in the presence of a Grenadier and have another walk around it I am even more impressed. Perhaps it's my imagination, however the plastics trim inside looks more refined then I remember from my prior encounters and test drives. The cockpit is nothing short of brilliant. My long term daily fix will only be satisfied when I take delivery in April.... DaBull
Did the dealer confirm your deliver in April? Do you mind if I ask you what your reservation # is? Mine is 13414.

Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
I look forward to selling mine, in 25 years, so I can test the 25 year service life claims by Ineos!

The only other car I know of, engineered with a 25 service life, is the Toyota Land Cruiser.

It’s better to buy expensive once, than to buy cheap twice!
Where is the 25 year service life stated?

Local time
Reaction score
Where is the 25 year service life stated?
Here ya go!

“ An INEOS spokesman told me the car is designed to have a shelf life of at least 25 years, and that it probably isn’t the first buyers who’ll do the most extreme off-roading. It’s those who’ll buy them when they are a little older and cheaper. He said INEOS needs the Grenadier to keep performing then, or their reputation will be shot.”

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Did the dealer confirm your deliver in April? Do you mind if I ask you what your reservation # is? Mine is 13414.
Hi Mr. Espresso, When I spoke to my dealer rep, Javier with Ineos Pasadena, I asked if I had been assigned a VIN yet. He looked up my pre-order up and said no vin yet.
He said there is not a build date showing, however the delivery date Ineos has is for April 2024. My pre-order number is 14406. Hopefully yours will be sooner then mine. DaBull

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Mr. Espresso, When I spoke to my dealer rep, Javier with Ineos Pasadena, I asked if I had been assigned a VIN yet. He looked up my pre-order up and said no vin yet.
He said there is not a build date showing, however the delivery date Ineos has is for April 2024. My pre-order number is 14406. Hopefully yours will be sooner then mine. DaBull
I called my dealer, Knauz Ineos Chicago, and they looked my reservation up, and said February/March delivery. I guess that would make sense since our reservation #’s are so close!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I called my dealer, Knauz Ineos Chicago, and they looked my reservation up, and said February/March delivery. I guess that would make sense since our reservation #’s are so close!
Meets that "arrive in 2024" requirement!

Back
Top Bottom