The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas used grenadier in CarGurus

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:48 PM
Reaction score
Someone that backed out of their order I would think. Looks like it’s at a dealer.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
The dealer is not Ineos dealer. It's a JLR dealer so who ever purchased it traded it in for a JLR product. I wonder what the hit was or if it was a push.

Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
We cancelled our first order yesterday so I never got as far as a contract but I thought somebody posted that there might be a clause to keep people from flipping.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
$1600 destination fee now confirmed. Thank you.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anybody else pick up here the LWB !! 2 door coming ?!?
That has been talked about since the start; however, it is several years down the line, and at one point, was rumored to be the North American-only alternative fuel option vehicle

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
Here’s the window sticker for that vehicle. The dealer that is selling it is not an authorized Ineos dealer and is asking $25k over sicker

View attachment 7834555
TYVM!
Odd that they list "Factory Installed Options" as 10,095.00, when looking at the Equipment (Techinical, Interior, Safety etc), nothing on there is "optional", they are part of the FM package. The ONLY options I see that might add cost, are the Inky Black paint and "side roof rails" (?). Otherwise, that seems within reason. Not exactly "MSRP" but not the crazy $+20-30K some trying on Broncos/Glad .etc

Local time
Reaction score
Just comparing window stickers of very similar trucks I saw today at curry - the stickers don’t seem to reflect the actual price or list out options as these trucks were specked differently but exact same price..

Donny Grey Sw w rough pack, tinted windows, ladder, sliders (possibly my order)

IMG_0429.jpeg
SW tinted windows, 18” steelys, Bridgestone tires, tinted windows, no rough pack
IMG_0433.jpeg
will be interesting to see what sticker they present when they contact me .. food for thought

Back
Top Bottom