The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas United States Shipping Information (After the Fact)

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
There does not seem to be any correlation between reservation number, VIV and/or production/shipping.... I just checked the excel sheets for Morning Claire and Morning Lynn (the two RoRo that we know were loases with Grenadiers) and 7001, 7003, 7005, 7007 and 7008 were all on Morning Claire, 7006 is on Morning Lynn.... No sign of 7004 (or 7002). I assume you ordered on the East Coast, so yours should come through Brunswick Did you have anything changed on your specification? When did you finalize your pre-order?
My preorder went in on June 29th. No changes on the specification. Being told Q1 by the dealer due to expected “shipping issues”.

Local time
Reaction score
Ahhhhh. Forgot about Baltimore. Did anyone pull the data for the vessels arriving there? I only pulled for Brunswick
OK, I pulled some more information for East Coast arrivals, for the four vessels that have customer vehicles., The attached Excel spreadsheet is sorted by VIN for ease of lookup.

AngusMacG: Be happy. your Grenadier is already offloaded imn Baltimore

Attachments

• Total East Coast deliveries.xlsx
    81.8 KB · Views: 60
Local time
Reaction score
UPDATED East Coast Arrivals, adding three more vessels: Now have Morning Lynn, Morning Claire, Morning Lady, Patriot, Carmen and Tulane. Total 528 vehicles

Attachments

• Total East Coast deliveries_Update.xlsx
    86.7 KB · Views: 49

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
-
Would love to see West Coast deliveries posted too.
Where - how do you get the manifests?
Thanks,

Chelsea Tractor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Tried the links however one of three items are required that I do not have. Looks like ours will be on the next round of transits. Do you know how to get any of these for follow on shipments:
BOL
Booking Number
Customer Ref Number

Thanks,

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tried the links however one of three items are required that I do not have. Looks like ours will be on the next round of transits. Do you know how to get any of these for follow on shipments:
BOL
Booking Number
Customer Ref Number

Thanks,
The Customer Ref No is listed in the threads I linked.

"West Coast - There are 237 on the Nov 6 ship for Port Hueneme. Search this Customer Reference Number: 6200002324"

When you search the Customer Reference Number, the first column listed will be the VINs on that shipment.

The first thread link was the post of the screenshot that had the other Customer Reference Numbers for the other ships.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The one I quoted, the gent who found the list of 237 vehicles was simply typing in sequential numbers into the search for Customer Reference Numbers and found it.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
UPDATED East Coast Arrivals, adding three more vessels: Now have Morning Lynn, Morning Claire, Morning Lady, Patriot, Carmen and Tulane. Total 528 vehicles
This is a great resource you put together. I noticed a small error. The Morning Lady data shows vehicles heading to Tacoma. I believe you meant to include this data. Edit: of course the link doesn’t take you to info. Morning Lady is 6200002394 https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace

Local time
Reaction score
This is a great resource you put together. I noticed a small error. The Morning Lady data shows vehicles heading to Tacoma. I believe you meant to include this data. Edit: of course the link doesn’t take you to info. Morning Lady is 6200002394 https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace
Rob: It may continue on to Tacoma, but I took the route from the spreadsheet for customer #6200002394 (in the data, you click on "expand") and got Baltimore

Attachments

• Morning Lady Route .jpg
    Morning Lady Route .jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 10

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for the due diligence. I was sure our vehicle didnt "make the boat", however now seeing it is on the Carmen !!

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for putting together that spreadsheet. Sadly mine is not showing on any of the ships (vin ending in 6737). I wonder what is causing the delay. Mine is for a Seattle delivery.

DeepH20

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
I read somewhere above where someone was told by their dealer to expect 60 days from arrival in US until deliver to dealership. I would have expected no more than a couple weeks based on past vehicle purchases but I may not be remembering things correctly. Does 60 days seem excessive? Any possible explanation?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I read somewhere above where someone was told by their dealer to expect 60 days from arrival in US until deliver to dealership. I would have expected no more than a couple weeks based on past vehicle purchases but I may not be remembering things correctly. Does 60 days seem excessive? Any possible explanation?
After the first batch the port to dealer time should be on the order of 1-2 weeks; however, with the initial batches that are on the water now, some software updates must be done when the arrive as well as the port staff need to have a bit of training in terms of what to do with them when they arrive.

60 days is a nice safe number for a dealer to quote at this time; as people will be much happier if it is quicker than that, but they'll be livid if a dealer tells them 2 weeks and it takes 4

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for putting together that spreadsheet. Sadly mine is not showing on any of the ships (vin ending in 6737). I wonder what is causing the delay. Mine is for a Seattle delivery.
His spreadsheet doesn't show mine either but when you search on Wallenius Track and Trace for customer reference number 6200002325 my VIN is on the Morning Chant due into Tacoma on 11/12. As is yours.

Attachments

• IMG_8726.jpeg
    IMG_8726.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
After the first batch the port to dealer time should be on the order of 1-2 weeks; however, with the initial batches that are on the water now, some software updates must be done when the arrive as well as the port staff need to have a bit of training in terms of what to do with them when they arrive.

60 days is a nice safe number for a dealer to quote at this time; as people will be much happier if it is quicker than that, but they'll be livid if a dealer tells them 2 weeks and it takes 4
I got an email this past Friday from my dealer, I was told to expect delivery in December, hopefully a bit sooner. So with the Morning Chant hitting the Tacoma docks in a week, that would mean about 4-6 weeks until delivery for me, if everything goes well. I test drove a demo IG yesterday for over an hour and was told it doesn't have the latest updates yet, to which he showed me a glitchy Apple CarPlay. That is being addressed in the software updates before it hits the dealer.