The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tjm compressor and bracket for engine bay

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
What do you think of both the compressor (tjm pro single stage) and the mounting location?

I think I like the idea of getting the compressor out of the cabin. I'm not super sold on that style switch but that I can change. I worry that the switch isn't made for the rough environment that exists in an engine bay. But I think I can find a better switch if I need to.

Thoughts on this anyone?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:

OzyGrenie

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
It is well known, compressors run very hot ARB or TJM. Therefore they wont necessarily last under the bonnet (depending upon ones use case).
In the Grenadier Diesel or petrol engine bay, theres no room. Becuase of the heat especially in Australia, best to keep the engine bay as open as possible. I am having the hydraulic jack plate re-made so I can bolt in the TJM compressor (just fits upright). The covers all removed, plenty of air cuirculation as the TJM Vehicle Mount Compressor has a 100% Duty Cycle, with the outlet and switch mounted in the front panel of the new draw system. The Factory Jack mount is not practical anyway once the rear cargo area is full.

Back
Top Bottom