The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Air Conditioning quits, requires engine re-start in high heat/humidity

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for that insight! I will keep tweaking on it.
The pressure that was assigned from the dealership doesn’t even come close to the three different “prescribed” pressures… the manual shows one set, and the two different labelss on the door sill
Trying to figure out what is correct and which will keep the warning lights off
The pressure that was assigned from the dealership doesn’t even come close to the three different “prescribed” pressures… the manual shows one set, and the two different labelss on the door sill
Trying to figure out what is correct and which will keep the warning lights of

Inflate COLD pressure tyres to 36psi all round. Then goto settings on the informatainment, vehicle setttings, tyre pressure and then press reset. This will get rid of the low and high tyre pressure warnings.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
The manual states what the different pressures are for.

36F/R is for up to 3 passengers; the pressures on the sticker in the door are for max GVWR

Wartowne

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
Inflate COLD pressure tyres to 36psi all round. Then goto settings on the informatainment, vehicle setttings, tyre pressure and then press reset. This will get rid of the low and high tyre pressure warnings.
Unfortunately, that did not work.
Seems like a 4 psi variant up or down before warning may not be enough for Texas climate.
Apologies for hijacking this thread. I will move my comments to a more appropriate thread.

Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
Unfortunately, that did not work.
Seems like a 4 psi variant up or down before warning may not be enough for Texas climate
Plenty of other Texans have been driving them for 10 months without any massive trouble (y), also, resetting the cold pressures doesn't take effect immediately, sometimes it takes 5+ minutes before it registers in the system

Kevin Mokracek

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
The AC fully crapped the bed today. It did the usual warm air front vents and super hot rear. It reset itself after parking it and it worked fine. Later I drove to the store and the AC was totally out, just warm moist air out all vents and very erratic fan speed, slowing way down then speeding up but no change in temp, just hot humid air and it’s was 110 today in Burbank, driving with the windows down was more comfortable.
I have an appointment tomorrow to get it to the dealer but knowing my luck it will work perfect tomorrow. This truck is totally unusable and untrustworthy as far as the AC goes or the entire HVAC system. I have a rafting trip in Utah coming up and will be driving across the desert with a truck full of rafting gear, I can’t do it in this truck, I just don’t trust it anymore

Back
Top Bottom