The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Hunters Corner Rod n Gun Club Topics

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
No, I bought one from their outlet that is for a Ford Explorer K9 Law Enforcement Install. It’s coming tomorrow so I will report how it works.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
The wood on that shotgun, especially the foregrip is really, really nice. Work of art!

Let me share my transportation tip. Not quite as nice as what has been discussed so far. I totally don't want to attract attention to firearms, should i transport any, so i have decided for a stealthy approach. A bit of misleading perhaps but this is my favorite transport bag.

Its a Wilson 3 tennis racket tennis bag. Fully padded interior. Has backstraps on it so you can carry it as a back pack. a broken down rifle fits perfectly in each compartment. I usually put them in a gun sock with both halves in each compartment if i'm carrying three rifles or if i'm only carrying one then i may put each piece in its own compartment.
The boot compartment is perfect for ammunition and a wipe down towel (i've put a bore snake in there is as well from time to time).

I rarely show anyone when i take the rifles out of the backpack, i don't wish to draw attention to it but this is what i do. I put a small TSA style lock on each compartment. Totally stealthy. You can ride your motorcycle to the range with this on your back and no one would think twice about it.

View attachment 7868997
Thats a good one. -- Was considering on my Sig Sauer 516 rifle case to "camouflage" it with a Yamaha or Roland sticker ..

Back
Top Bottom