The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Suspension upgrade: 50 mm lift & Fournales Suspension' Oleopneumatic dampers... Verdict after 26 000 km (20% off-road) EN/FR

Dok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score
Stock shocks

Attachments

• IMG_5600.jpg
    IMG_5600.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
What is the amount of height adjustment on these? And how easy is it to change? It it just a tyre valve on each shock.

Dok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What is the amount of height adjustment on these? And how easy is it to change? It it just a tyre valve on each shock.
It has been set for 50/55mm.

I can raise it even more, but I haven't had any use for it so far (I'm looking to lower it occasionally to pass garage doors)

Very easy to change with a pump using the tyre valve (less than 5 minutes for 4 shocks adjustement)

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score
It has been set for 50/55mm.

I can raise it even more, but I haven't had any use for it so far (I'm looking to lower it occasionally to pass garage doors)

Very easy to change with a pump using the tyre valve (less than 5 minutes for 4 shocks adjustement)
Does adjusting the height affect the stiffness / rebound of the shocks?

Dok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does adjusting the height affect the stiffness / rebound of the shocks?
When I lower it usually drive at less than 5 km/h in a parking so I don't really notice.

Haven't test higher yet.

I'm not enough expert to tell / May say something stupid which I try to avoid ;)
Will ask Fournales Suspension next time I have them on the phone

Back
Top Bottom