The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Software version

Mohs 9

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
what is the current software version? Mine got updated in Oct 23 to V. 1946. My first service is due this month and I am wondering if it gets updated. BTW, any change log available? Sorry is I missed this information elsewhere.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
what is the current software version? Mine got updated in Oct 23 to V. 1946. My first service is due this month and I am wondering if it gets updated. BTW, any change log available? Sorry is I missed this information elsewhere.
As far as I know, the "1946" version is the latest.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Yes and this was updated at Ineos HQ for Southern Africa in Cape Town. The note on my invoice says “ carried out latest software update to head unit “ This was done along with any relevant service campaigns and a full service.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes and this was updated at Ineos HQ for Southern Africa in Cape Town. The note on my invoice says “ carried out latest software update to head unit “ This was done along with any relevant service campaigns and a full service.
So, did you notice any important changes?

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
I think "head unit" refers to radio-display-mobile connection stuff ...
If it does then that’s no better as keeps cutting in and out. Haven't been getting any error codes or bonging sounds which is good apart from ecall error warning but that’s an easy fix apparently as the green light is on, on the call button on overhead console. That will be sorted when I take to my local dealer for a check up in a couple of weeks.
Just to add that when I spoke to my local service agent which is Harwoods in Portsmouth. They checked and can see I have the latest software update IMG_3271.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom