The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Software Update for ADAS etc. coming in 60 days for NA.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
Wow, that is very disappointing. Looks like Mossy dropped the ball when sending out that email announcing the SW update. Now they are walking it back it appears. 😔

This is the nature of software.

BD1

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:24 AM
Reaction score
Has any other dealer given a date for this software other than Mossy? I asked my dealer about the update and he said they have not received a specific date and didn't know why there is one dealer on the forum giving a date (this was the original July timing) when they had not been given a date by Ineos.

Last edited:

Austin-TX-Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe anecdotal, but I flew out of town last week and my IG was at the airport parked for 3 consecutive days. When I returned, I loaded up and went through my normal process, i.e. Auto Shut-off, A/C adjust, Favorite to deactivate Intelligent Speed Assist...( do the ADAS last because the infotainment process speed lags so much).

When I went to deactivate the intelligent speed assist, it was still off from Monday.

But on the way home I made a stop (<5 mins) and when I got back in it had reactivated.

Not challenging anyone's knowledge of the system. Just point out that, in my opinion, there is no rhyme or reason when it resets vs. when it maintains the setting. Certainly, more time than not it resets, but I will say emphatically, not always and I can't figure out when or why.
Hill Country TX. Did you get your IG from Mossy in Houston? If so are you dealing with Trevor in the Service dept to ask for updated status on software releases, etc.? That's the only person I really know at Mossy and wondering if you have a different contact.

Hill Country TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hill Country TX. Did you get your IG from Mossy in Houston? If so are you dealing with Trevor in the Service dept to ask for updated status on software releases, etc.? That's the only person I really know at Mossy and wondering if you have a different contact.
Yes, Trevor is my contact in my phone. I've bought a couple of aftermarket items and also re-introduced at the gathering they hosted a month back.

JSDKMS!

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have been away for a while - ANY updates on when the software will be released? Taking a LONG time!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have been away for a while - ANY updates on when the software will be released? Taking a LONG time!
No update because there was never an official timeline or announcement :)

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
So small Update. I’m waiting on my dealer still to come flatbed this truck away to repair it. But I have a message from Ineos and my Dealership that there is now an available update for the Fuel Gauge Issue. This does not address ASDS.

Back
Top Bottom