The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

smokers package

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
I agree with you .

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
But we are all guessing as it's yet to show itself in public or be photographed.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Correct - which is why we've formally asked IA.

EDWARDO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
i didnt even get the lighter socket what a piss take, gonna take it on the chin as my friends and missus just laughed at me when i said a plastic cup costs that much

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
But there's plenty of room on the control panel for a socket. Its modular, should be easy to fit at the factory.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
i didnt even get the lighter socket what a piss take, gonna take it on the chin as my friends and missus just laughed at me when i said a plastic cup costs that much
There’s no 12v in your cubby?

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
Well if someone was interested still, our IG cane with the smokers package and there is a 12v socket in the center armrest cubby…however it only works with the cigar lighter and none of my 12 v adapters. Wonder if anyone has found a way to put in like a usb charge port in its place?

Last edited:

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well if someone was interested still, our IG cane with the smokers package and there is a 12v socket in the center armrest cubby…however it only works with the cigar lighter and none of my 12 v adapters. Wonder if anyone has found a way to put in like a usb charge port in its place?
In the UK and in some cars ( and on ATVs) there is a slight difference in size between a cigar lighter socket and 12v auxiliary socket. I know some of my auxiliary plugs will not fit into a cigar socket. Unless it is down to manufacturers tolerances.

ColoradoMike

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
In the UK and in some cars ( and on ATVs) there is a slight difference in size between a cigar lighter socket and 12v auxiliary socket. I know some of my auxiliary plugs will not fit into a cigar socket. Unless it is down to manufacturers tolerances.
Thanks! I have several car socket adapters for USB plugs and even the short ones don't work. Might have to do some more research to see if this is possible.

Back
Top Bottom