The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your mods.

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
Very well done and superb idea! - That said, I see even more orange in the cupholder place, what that might look like?
Yes, it is a 3d print. I made a 3d scan of the inside of the glove box. The drawing is based on this data. I can share the 3d file if it is of any interest. All you need is a 3d printer or a print service.
The other thing you spotted is a cup holder that sits well inside the cup holder. :) My Yeti mug now fits. It's not perfect yet. I am going to do a second version sometime....
PXL_20231021_080421411.jpg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Yes, it is a 3d print. I made a 3d scan of the inside of the glove box. The drawing is based on this data. I can share the 3d file if it is of any interest. All you need is a 3d printer or a print service.
The other thing you spotted is a cup holder that sits well inside the cup holder. :) My Yeti mug now fits. It's not perfect yet. I am going to do a second version sometime....
View attachment 7830372
I would like to have the 3D file for use in the cubby box. Thank you very much.

PT70

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7830372
The tray is such a great idea. I would appreciate a copy of the 3D file. Thanks

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7830372
If you are kind enough to share, you can send the file to @Stu_Barnes and he can post here for others to download (as opposed to you sending individual files to people). Your generosity will be greatly appreciated

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7830372
Just out of curiosity, how did you scan the compartment? With a special scanner or an app for the smartphone?
Thank you…

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:24 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7830372
Thankyou so much. I‘d be interested in a copy of the print file as well.

Cheers
Steve

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
Led Light set up in rear cargo area. Used M6 captive nut clips to install the light strip
hello friend what kind of light is this ? looks very cool . Any more info on the way you installed it >? where you got power from ?

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
FWIW: Through the local Ineos Agent/dealer, I purchased 2 sets of the "Ineos" RhinoRack roof bars. About half the price of the roof rack and half the weight (4 x 7kg = 28kg all up). The bars are the RhinoRack "Pioneer" bars- "industrial" in size and strength with slots on all four surfaces allowing multiple fixtures to be installed. By changing the number of bars on the roof to suit the "mission" and the distance between them, all sorts of different arrangements are possible.. e.g. different size baskets (or no basket) etc.
I set them in place on the garage floor approximating their relative position on the roof (supported up the middle by a couple of 2.7m lengths of 75 -35mm timber to stop them toppling). I was then able to put various item in place to gain the most efficient layout including weight distribution rather than trying to work it out "in situ" as is were.... Maxtrax, tent poles, light weight Oasis Trekka roof top tent, 3 x 20L squat Scepter fuel cans and a long handled shovel... and a 2.5m length of slotted (32mm) angle (Dexion) to which is clipped my 5kg DIY self supporting awning : 138k total.
Far more versatile than a standard roof rack.
my setup too, but I have still one set, second not available

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At the moment I have the ARB Boards fixed on the cross bar with the lockable Thule nuts, even possible beside the RTT.
Maybe will buy the BlackSheep Mole Panel… at the moment I am satisfied with this solution

Attachments

• IMG_5816.jpeg
    IMG_5816.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 251

Carefant

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
One of the minor, but lovable, quirks of the Grenny is how shrouded in gloom the ingnition is. As soon as the light drops, I find myself squinting through the steering wheel to get the key in the hole. I bought a tiny keyring torch, which helps when it gets very dark, but I wondered if anyone had found a more elegant solution?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
One of the minor, but lovable, quirks of the Grenny is how shrouded in gloom the ingnition is. As soon as the light drops, I find myself squinting through the steering wheel to get the key in the hole. I bought a tiny keyring torch, which helps when it gets very dark, but I wondered if anyone had found a more elegant solution?
No glowy ring around barrel?

Back
Top Bottom