The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

ROOF RACKS

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
Given their Toyota rack lead times the trucks may qualify for classic license plates by the time they get into the hands of customers...

But in an honest answer, no, no mention.
The Gobi rack on my 200 took about 3X as long to receive as advertised

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I hope someone comes out with something along those lines, I really love the look of the tubular roof racks.
I do as well. However, the factory Rhino rack is my first, modern, platform rack and I really like it - even better than my tubular LR racks. Utility and the fully accessible flat platform is great.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
I do as well. However, the factory Rhino rack is my first, modern, platform rack and I really like it - even better than my tubular LR racks. Utility and the fully accessible flat platform is great.
And that Ineos supplied Rhino rack although heavy is super strong. We regularly carried well over 200kg on there on some very rough and corrugated tracks on our African tour.

Reactions: PBD
Local time
Reaction score
If I changed my mind and went back to a full rack from the rino load bars, I'd get the rino rack. The mounting system ties into the rails like gussets and makes the whole system stronger not weaker. There's nothing attractive or delicate about it, but, if you really need a roof rack, get one you can have a party on.

Back
Top Bottom