The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reviews Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score
So boat over on the 20th is still a thing?

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I believe they will all be black (except maybe the red chassis)
I have a solution
montana-black-spray-paint-p58-14257_image.jpg

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
I'll look for the thread...

Okay, I read the thread, including the post that says that the axles are sealed, but I still don't understand how the axles deal with changes in pressure. It has always been my understanding that without a breather tube, the increase in pressure within the axle as it heats up would blow a pinion seal. And secondly, that these breather tubes need to be extended to avoid sucking in water during a water crossing (or mud crossing). I put the front one up high in the engine bay, and I take the rear one up into the space between the walls of the bed of the truck (Toyota trucks have little cubbies in the bed of the truck, and they have pre-drilled holes you can use, so you don't even have to drill into your sheet metal.

I don't understand how a sealed axle can avoid the issue of changes in pressure (both while heating up and while cooling down).
1674073233320.png

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe longer term press loan vehicles?
View attachment 7800821
They're basically LS1 vehicles made road legal, you could say LS1.5. The dealer demonstrators will be LS2 variants. They could well be long term press cars, but definitely not the dealer demo vehicles.

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
They're basically LS1 vehicles made road legal, you could say LS1.5. The dealer demonstrators will be LS2 variants. They could well be long term press cars, but definitely not the dealer demo vehicles.
Thanks, good to know. Confirms an earlier comment on LS1 & 2.

So how I read that is there aren’t customer production vehicles in the press pack. Does make me wonder if any customer vehicles have actually been produced to date.

Last edited:

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score
Thanks, good to know. Confirms an earlier comment on LS1 & 2.

So how I read that is they aren’t customer production vehicles in the press pack. Does make me wonder if any customer vehicles have actually been produced to date.
In another thread i asked Deepblue the following:
Hi all,
Super excited: have received a letter from dealer Hedin in Switzerland. Special invitation to showroom opening on 28st January for those who ordered.
And best: Possibility to look at my own Grenadier in live!! Car is out of production and already in Switzerland! As mentioned in some other thread there exists a delivery stop due to some software update required.
And btw I yet have to sign my contract. So production was faster than administration. That is of second priority to me right now. Super happy and cleaning up the carport 😎🙃🎂🥳
In the meantime, have you seen your Gren at the dealer? Or is it still on the road?

Deepblue did not reply, however. Possibly there are already customer vehicles, but definitely confirmed is not. What is certain is that Ineos has informed customers that their vehicles are in production. So is mine, but in the account it is not yet marked for delivery. Wait and see.

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score

In the meantime, have you seen your Gren at the dealer? Or is it still on the road?

Deepblue did not reply, however. Possibly there are already customer vehicles, but definitely confirmed is not. What is certain is that Ineos has informed customers that their vehicles are in production. So is mine, but in the account it is not yet marked for delivery. Wait and see.
Hi @To sorry I had not answered before.
I will be at the dealer on the 28th for the opening of the showroom. And will be able to see my grenadier then. Multiple customer cars at the dealer yet not clear when they can be delivered.

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And will be able to see my grenadier then. Multiple customer cars at the dealer yet not clear when they can be delivered.
Wow, unless I hadn’t been paying attention this is big news.

Can you share any more info or photos of the finished vehicles? I know they won’t look vastly different to what we’ve already seen but it would be great to see them nonetheless after so much wait and speculation!

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Bonjour

Mail reçu ce jour de mon correspondant Bymycar, concessionnaire INEOS à Villeneuve Loubet

Mesdames, Messieurs,
J'ai le plaisir de vous conserver une très bonne année 2023, pleine d'aventures en Grenadier !
Au travers de cet email je souhaitais vous informer des avancés du côté d'Inéos. Je reste bien évidemment disponible pour échanger par téléphone (4x4, voyage, équipement, utilitaires, agriculture, préparation, options et bien plus).
Je suis actuellement en train de former mon ancien remplaçant et de préparer mes équipes à notre nouvelle organisation au sein de ByMyCar ce qui me permettra de me dédier à 100% au Grenadier.

Presse :
Les journées de presse sont en cours en Ecosse. Ces essais nous réservent de magnifiques images que vous retrouverez sur vos écrans ou dans vos magazines favoris très très prochainement.
Vos proches comprendront enfin en quoi vous avez été précurseur et à quoi ressemble ce fameux Grenadier 😊
Concessions :
Une première concession a ouvert ses portes en Allemagne ce jour à Sarrebruck. D'autres sont en cours principalement en Angleterre et en Allemagne (les plus gros marchés Européens).
Pour le réseau France ce sera fin Février début Mars, ce qui coïncide avec l'arrivée de nos véhicules de démonstration.
Retards :
Cela implique que les délais de production Janvier/Février seront décalés, a priori sans impact sur les productions Mars/Avril.
Contrats :
Vos contrats de vente seront envoyés via Docusign, je suis bien là pour vous aider si besoin ou pour simplement partager.
Ce retard est expliqué par Inéos par le calcul de la taxe régionale Y1, en effet les immatriculations seront faites avec Ineos et non pas avec votre distributeur.
Ces contrats sont en cours d'envoi.
Configuration :
Les productions Mars/Avril doivent être figées auprès d'Inéos, si je ne vous ai pas déjà contacté pour valider votre configuration.
Vous allez la recevoir par email, il faudra la vérifier et me confirmer les options dans un premier temps (pas le tarif pour le moment).
Infos :
Le véhicule sera à nouveau présent en version client lors du Salon Agricole de Paris.
Inéos devient le partenaire officiel du Tottenham Hotspur FC Club de foot de première ligue anglaise.
Aussi partenaire automobile 4x4 pour le GS Trophy 2022
Mais aussi le partenaire de la fédération néo-zélandaise de rugby (toutes les équipes All Blacks).

1674154847862.png
1674154897523.png

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Bonjour à tous
Le mail reçu ce jour de mon correspondant Bymycar à Villeneuve Loubet qui me confirme que le véhicule avec la configuration modifiée conformément à mes demandes, est toujours prévu en production en mars 2023.

1674220269533.png

1674220119583.png

1674220343954.png

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Thank You! My dealer in Nuremberg, Germany told me that I am one of three "early" buyer he knows. But it´s the same: Information on the phone (I called), that the car will be produced in January. The sheat of paper I signed told me something about Delivery February. The question from Ineos, how I want to pay. And that´s it. Time to hope and wait. Or as You write : WAIT AND SEE! I am happy to be a part of this mad Ineos Project, the crazy Ineos Fan Club, the lovely Ineos Family. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom