The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Red letter A

Phud

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
Just ordered from Clive at Diginate, many thanks to the pointer from @Shale Rider, just a simple easy process.

Many thanks to Clive also

Dagger22

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi John

I have been in touch with Clive and asked him to quote for complete sets - Back door, bonnet and spare wheel box, anyone can then access them at cost let you know what he says
Regards
Stuart
This is a fantastic idea! Kudos for the legwork. For those of us across the pond in the US, any chance we could also access the design set? To be fair to Diginate, does not need to be at cost. Don’t mean to put you in the middle; happy to reach out to Clive directly.

Cheers

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is a fantastic idea! Kudos for the legwork. For those of us across the pond in the US, any chance we could also access the design set? To be fair to Diginate, does not need to be at cost. Don’t mean to put you in the middle; happy to reach out to Clive directly.

Cheers
Hi @Dagger22 - I am pretty sure that Clive will be happy to ship these over to you. Just drop him a message sales@diginate.com

Cheers,

John

Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Love the good R&D here. I plan to do the same for the rear door and hood ^, but will be using the official Crimson color for the University of Alabama (Roll Tide):

View attachment 7826124

I think it will look good with my vehicle choice of Scottish White. A Michigan Wolverine fan should do the school Maize yellow with a Britannia Blue Gren.
I see you're in Alabama as well and ahead of me on posting. I was actually thinking of having these done in white/black herringbone on my grey vehicle. Would you mind telling me if you are assigned to the same dealer in Atlanta and have you heard anything from them. I pre-ordered mine based on time given then and specific need and this has taken longer on each step than expected. I have also noticed many issues and poor reviews out of the UK so I'm considering trying to change my order to the truck as I always loved the 130's but can't afford a 250k one these days. If you don't mind let me know if you have heard back from these guys. Thanks a bunch ..... Roll Tide

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score

Cheers
I will have them up on Grenadier Gear Company soon! What colors are you interested in?

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
??? Perhaps displaying the "red Lambda" is a discrete indicator of membership of this auguste forum? :cool: (y)
I've seen them discussed and on vehicles on Facebook so may not be limited to this forum.
I do apologise for looking at Facebook, but assure that it was limited to viewing Grenadier articles ( and hay for sale) :ROFLMAO:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've seen them discussed and on vehicles on Facebook so may not be limited to this forum.
I do apologise for looking at Facebook, but assure that it was limited to viewing Grenadier articles ( and hay for sale) :ROFLMAO:
you are forgiven my son.....

Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi John

We both had the same idea ! I managed it with vinyl and a good online printers please see the attached photos of the rear door and let me know what you think?

I have one spare so if you want it I can send it to you. As regards the one on the bonnet hadn't thought but might well give it a go

If there is enough interest I could get a batch made up and do them at cost to members

View attachment 7825813View attachment 7825814
Hi John, I’d love to buy one from you if there is a batch.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score
In Germany I found this offer:

I don’t know if it’s been published before, but he is on the forum himself (don’t know his nick)
I ordered two sets.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
In Germany I found this offer:

I don’t know if it’s been published before, but he is on the forum himself (don’t know his nick)
I ordered two sets.
I ordered two sets in case I messed up the first set - I didn’t but they will come in handy if any letter comes off when cleaning with a pressure washer!

Local time
Reaction score
That looks really great - thanks for the offer, a pal has a signage company and they are going to have a look at doing the rear door, bonnet and wheel cover (the lockable storage one), I will be in touch! Cheers, John

Hi John

We both had the same idea ! I managed it with vinyl and a good online printers please see the attached photos of the rear door and let me know what you think?

I have one spare so if you want it I can send it to you. As regards the one on the bonnet hadn't thought but might well give it a go

If there is enough interest I could get a batch made up and do them at cost to members

View attachment 7825813View attachment 7825814

Local time
Reaction score
Hi,

Please can anyone who has successfully changed the “A” on the bonnet and rear door to red - let me know the best way, I can’t imagine getting a good enough finish with paint, is an adhesive vinyl an option? This would be so good to be incorporated into the build, to highlight the Grenadier logo.

Thanks,

John

View attachment 7825320
John Would very much like to get a set of these Red A to go on mine. Mine is now with dealer...almost there as an actual owner. They look excellent,. Is that possible.
Pete mulhollandpeter@msn.com

Back
Top Bottom