The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Red letter A

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
I used a firm called Diginate.com online ( https://diginate.com/) it cost £17.60 for 3 stickers incl postage and I designed it online using their design tool ( I'm not experienced so it must have been easy!) I just used the standard red which looked very close, I did research the Ineos colours (https://www.ineos.com/globalassets/...oad-2020/30582_ineos_brand_guidelines_v14.pdf) off their brand site and it appeared to be RGB 213/43/30 whatever than means - but it looked very close to the standard red at Diginate!

If you go to Diginate the design was saved as Grenadier and the order number was D84827 the decal comes pre cut and it fits. You have my blessing to see if you can get a repeat of the design

Hope that helps

Stuart
Hi Stuart, you may have not spotted my query. Clive at Diginate says he only has one size design - for the rear door, did you also do the smaller ones on the bonnet and lockable wheel cover?
Did you have more than one order number that he hasn‘t spotted?
Thanks
John

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Looks good - have you done the spare wheel locking cover - if you have one?
Hi John,

Ive got one for the spare wheel cover but just having a slight technical issue with the back doors so awaiting INEOS to sort that out. Doors are shut, Computer says there open and alarming all the time. Such is life but I will tell you I think the Grenadier is awesome and it puts a smile on my face every time in get in it and drive !

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi John,

Ive got one for the spare wheel cover but just having a slight technical issue with the back doors so awaiting INEOS to sort that out. Doors are shut, Computer says there open and alarming all the time. Such is life but I will tell you I think the Grenadier is awesome and it puts a smile on my face every time in get in it and drive !
These minor glitches don't worry me, I have a worn brake warning on the main panel at the moment but I am confidant that these will all be sorted - like you it puts a big smile on my face when driving it, nearly 7,000 miles now and it is awesome, great for towing heavy loads too!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
These minor glitches don't worry me, I have a worn brake warning on the main panel at the moment but I am confidant that these will all be sorted - like you it puts a big smile on my face when driving it, nearly 7,000 miles now and it is awesome, great for towing heavy loads too!
Have you checked pads/discs?

The only reason I mention it, is another owner commented to me they had put a decent lip on their front discs after only 5,000 miles. Pads may be quite an aggressive compound with higher than normal wear rates, especially if pulling a heavy trailer.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you checked pads/discs?

The only reason I mention it, is another owner commented to me they had put a decent lip on their front discs after only 5,000 miles. Pads may be quite an aggressive compound with higher than normal wear rates, especially if pulling a heavy trailer.
Thanks, this is much appreciated - I had checked but have been out and checked again, not the slightest lip at all, I am generally light on brakes - even towing!
Cheers
John

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have some Union Flags - but thought it inappropriate for a car built in France with a substantial amount of European content, mainly German.

Or am I wrong and fly the flag?

Looks good though John.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
I have some Union Flags - but thought it inappropriate for a car built in France with a substantial amount of European content, mainly German.

Looks good though John.
I love the multinational made of the car: Germany, UK, Brasil, Hungary, Belgium (yes, yes, I can prove it), etc. Nice. So, what is the flag? Made in Hambach @emax ?

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Looks good though John.
My Union flag is to counteract the French colour bars on the window! At least as the driver, I am a Brit! Just fly the flag, I have one in front of the snorkel too 😀

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:36 AM
Reaction score

Looks good though John.
Why not? After all, the idea came from the UK.
Without this idea, the Europeans would not have built a Grenadier.
I only have the Union Jack on the Grenadier, too.
And by the way. I'll leave the Hambach logo on the rear door there too.
After all, they are the colours of the Union Jack ;)

Shale Rider

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Stuart, you may have not spotted my query. Clive at Diginate says he only has one size design - for the rear door, did you also do the smaller ones on the bonnet and lockable wheel cover?
Did you have more than one order number that he hasn‘t spotted?
Thanks
John
Sorry John been offline for too long!

Saw that you got them made they look great - I think I will go back to Diginate and get the smaller ones done off your design!!

regards

Stuart

Shale Rider

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Stuart, I opened an account but couldn’t see your files, I then emailed them and Clive got back to me, he said the attached one is the only file, has he missed the other tso or are they on another order number? Cheers, John

View attachment 7826051
Hi John

I have been in touch with Clive and asked him to quote for complete sets - Back door, bonnet and spare wheel box, anyone can then access them at cost let you know what he says
Regards
Stuart

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi John

I have been in touch with Clive and asked him to quote for complete sets - Back door, bonnet and spare wheel box, anyone can then access them at cost let you know what he says
Regards
Stuart
Hi Stuart
Just this morning, emailed asking similar. Clive was very quick to reply with regards to options that I might be interested in, ie. More subdued colours, etc. Just waiting on some prices now. Thanks to Shale riding for getting the ball rolling.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom