The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Picking Up Grenadier Today

ForceV4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
…after a 9 month wait. I’m Mark from Colorado Springs. I built my own custom Wagon after cancelling an initial Fieldmaster order (did more research, figured out what I wanted). So excited. This is a pic from when it was being prepped yesterday. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4996.jpeg
    IMG_4996.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas. 🎄 Looks awesome. :love: Received a text and email yesterday, My Grenadier is in production and gave me the VIN#. I'm ok with it coming 3 months early.(November.) Unfortunately, I was told when I ordered, that I would get a call for any additions or changes before it went into productions. I ordered every feature except the saddle steering wheel, now I thought I should get it, even though I don't think it matches the "black". It is what it is. I was hoping to have a great experience with the dealer. As long as it comes in with all my options and the check list from this forum checks it will be a go. If not another,..L.R., R.R. 🛻
I think economic reasons are forcing orders to be cancelled,..the resason to get the Grenadier much sooner.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas. 🎄 Looks awesome. :love: Received a text and email yesterday, My Grenadier is in production and gave me the VIN#. I'm ok with it coming 3 months early.(November.) Unfortunately, I was told when I ordered, that I would get a call for any additions or changes before it went into productions. I ordered every feature except the saddle steering wheel, now I thought I should get it, even though I don't think it matches the "black". It is what it is. I was hoping to have a great experience with the dealer. As long as it comes in with all my options and the check list from this forum checks it will be a go. If not another,..L.R., R.R. 🛻
I think economic reasons are forcing orders to be cancelled,..the resason to get the Grenadier much sooner.

An interior car shop can do the leather for about 250 to 500 based on what you want.

ForceV4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
I was smitten by the saddle leather, so I went with it. Since mine was a Station Wagon “custom” (more like Personal) build, I picked:
White Top
Red Ladder Frame
Rough Kit (lockers)
Compass/altimeter
No Carpet / With Rubber mats (Colorado)
KO2s w/ Grey Alloy Wheels
Towing package
Safari Glass
Black Leather
Ladder on the back (because it looked bare without it)

Attachments

• IMG_5007.jpeg
    IMG_5007.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 17

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
You get one if you sign on to be a forum supporter. It helps pay the bills to keep this fine place running. Once you have a GG#, you can even go to the merch store to get a neat medallion set to put on your Grenadier, or wherever you’d like.

Back
Top Bottom