The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Owl Vans - Let's Talk Grenadier Parts!

Dokatd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
So I sent Owl an email I believe on Saturday regarding an upgraded version of a part and asked how I could get my hands on it. I got an immediate automated email back recording the request. Rather than getting an email back yesterday or today I got a friendly call just a few minutes ago letting me know they would ship the updated part today. That’s exceptional customer service.

I’m sure they get busy here and there, and certainly balls can get dropped, but give them a call if you’re having trouble reaching them through email etc. They seem to be a great group of people.

Not sure about international orders, I would expect those may take a bit more time to process in many cases.

Borg54 (Owl Outdoor)

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
3:21 PM
Reaction score
Hey Borg54, Perhaps I could get you to have a look into the whereabouts of my order #2036 that I paid for on September 29. I’n having trouble getting a response from your company to emails and have heard nothing about whether or not my order has been shipped/delayed/lost. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Matt (Adelaide, South Australia).
Some good news, we’ve just received the parts back from anodizing, and your order should be shipping within the next day or two.

We sincerely apologize for the delay. Our initial run of these products sold out much faster than we anticipated. As this is a new product for the INEOS Grenadier, it has been challenging to predict demand and ensure we have the right quantity and color options in stock. Rest assured, we're working hard to catch up and have recently invested in a forth CNC mill to speed up production.

Regarding your email inquiry, it looks like it came in over the weekend. Our customer service team isn’t in the office on weekends, but they were catching up on Monday and were preparing to respond as soon as possible.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to fulfill your order.

MattG

GG #2987
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
So I sent Owl an email I believe on Saturday regarding an upgraded version of a part and asked how I could get my hands on it. I got an immediate automated email back recording the request. Rather than getting an email back yesterday or today I got a friendly call just a few minutes ago letting me know they would ship the updated part today. That’s exceptional customer service.

I’m sure they get busy here and there, and certainly balls can get dropped, but give them a call if you’re having trouble reaching them through email etc. They seem to be a great group of people.

Not sure about international orders, I would expect those may take a bit more time to process in many cases.
Finally received an email response from Owl Vans overnight here in Australia. Huge demand for their products has put them way behind on order fulfillment. They do seem like genuinely good people with great products. They pledged to do better with regards to responding to emails from customers. Hopefully everyone gets their orders soon.

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
Owl I hope you are continuing to read this thread. I love your products and customer service and it’s great you are trying to make things right for anyone with issues. I have purchased many things from your company to customize my first Grenadier and I have mainly dealt with Reece. He has done such a well job that I have told him and will hold true to this once my 1st Grenny is completed (should be soon, but I am always adding more🤷‍♂️), I plan on shipping my 2nd one to your Denver location (closest to me) and have y’all do a complete “Owl make over” (your front grill, side steps, front lights, hidden light bar, roof lights-side/rear, inside rail system with ALL the accessories-my favorite item I have ever bought for my 1st Grenny is the bullet point cell charger that opens automatically for your phone-it’s just so cool and convenient, etc…yep like I said the complete “Owl work up”!!). Keep up the great work and new products that y’all keep coming up with!!!👍🙏

Back
Top Bottom