The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

No idea if it’s coming?!?

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Looking for some opinions here.
I ordered my IG in June. The website still says estimated delivery Q1 2025. I received the email from the CEO about the shutdown and delays and apology that my order would be further delayed. Two days later in late September I received an email from my local dealer saying the website was incorrect. My grenadier had in fact been produced, and it was being shipped over.
Since that time, my dealership has had no insight or updates. I then reached out directly to the grenadier home office, who after week informed me that my car WASNT produced. I don’t know if they’re just looking at the same incorrect website or if my dealer got bad information.
I don’t wanna miss out on the existing new inventory and buy something close to my spec that’s already sitting on a lot somewhere.
Anyone else have this experience. Thanks.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Did they give you a VIN?
Not sure how the shipping/ports are nowadays, but you can track your IG if you have a VIN.

There is a thread on the VIN tracking in the forum.

Local time
Reaction score
Did they give you a VIN?
Not sure how the shipping/ports are nowadays, but you can track your IG if you have a VIN.

There is a thread on the VIN tracking in the forum.
I did not get a vin. Would the dealer have that. Home office was useless called and emailed 4 times over two weeks to finally get a status that it wasn’t built.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
Last edited:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did not get a vin. Would the dealer have that. Home office was useless called and emailed 4 times over two weeks to finally get a status that it wasn’t built.
For what it's worth, my dealer got my VIN after I did, and didn't have info that my vehicle had been built until it was already on the boat; the information the UK customer service has is the most up to date you'll find (they don't use the website), and they were able to provide a VIN just prior to actual production.

If no one can provide you a VIN, it isn't built yet

Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
Hi ChrisinBoston.
IMO - unless it's a very specific build, I would look at existing inventory. There are significant discounts to be had with manufacture incentives + dealer markdowns (+/- $10k at least here in CA). The markdowns are vehicle specific, but they're not odd specs (fieldmaster + a couple w/ lockers in white/red or silver). None of the "specials" seem to have the aux power, dual battery or winch if those are important options on your end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom