The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Tone

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
I have a new warning tone to report. It started on the way home this morning. Was travelling at about 75mph, everything normal and I get a sudden on set of a single tone. Not a bing or bing, just a monotone tone. It reduced in volume gradually over about 30 seconds, and then came back strong.

have cycled the system on off and it’s still going after 15 minutes with the vehicle locked up.. anyone had the same issue and what was your fix…?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score
I have a new warning tone to report. It started on the way home this morning. Was travelling at about 75mph, everything normal and I get a sudden on set of a single tone. Not a bing or bing, just a monotone tone. It reduced in volume gradually over about 30 seconds, and then came back strong.

have cycled the system on off and it’s still going after 15 minutes with the vehicle locked up.. anyone had the same issue and what was your fix…?
After 20 minutes it disappeared and normal service has been restored. The tone was annoying but it really agitated my 11&12 y/o sons. Their ears must be more sensitive than mine.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
Reactions: Max

MACS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score

I can confirm a maybe similar problem.
The tone is in my opinion from the PDC. I also see a warning message "error PDC".
The noise stops when the CANbus goes to standby after removing the key.
I wonder when INEOS will interview the around 80 owners with registered cars in Germany. Or are they reading here to learn about the beta testing with us?

edit: just saw it is in the Grenadier Defect List 1.0 already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom