The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Katzkin leather seat covers

Asjtex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Well I got mine done and I'm happy with it so far. It was $2200 installed. If you do the two tone like I did, be sure to tell them what color you want on the door panels. At first they sent black for the doors and I had to pay extra to change that to cognac to match the inserts on the seats.

View attachment 7866845

Asjtex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hey There GN4HIR,
I too live in Houston, and came across your Katzkin seat covers post and love them. Can I ask you where you had that done?
Thanks,
Steve

e_k_powell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hey There GN4HIR,
I too live in Houston, and came across your Katzkin seat covers post and love them. Can I ask you where you had that done?
Thanks,
Steve
Mossy will do it. When I bought my Grenadier almost a month ago they had several on the lot where they had already upgraded to the Katzkin seat covers. If I recall they were charging basically the same thing as the leather upgrade from the factory.

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey There GN4HIR,
Thanks,
Steve
The install was done at All Out Offroad but I only giving them a B- on the work. I know Mossy gets theirs done at Texas Auto Trim. I initially went directly to Texas Auto Trim but didn't get a good feeling. When you deal with Katzkin they will make the arrangement for install and handle paying the installer.

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Use a frozen gel pack, wrap in a towel and sit on it. It will keep the area frosty.
at first I thought this sounded goofy but damn it doesn’t now that I think about it lol. I am a home builder in Knoxville Tennessee and am in and out of the truck all day. I’ve limited my INEOS searched to cloth because of this reason. But your idea is interesting lol

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
Having a good installer is key. Just search your local area for installers. I worked with one in Orlando, family business doing customer interiors for a few decades, and the result was awesome (on my son’s Subaru).

Back
Top Bottom