The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Mid-Atlantic Meet Ups

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
I am a total noob with replies on this forum. Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Curious if any mid Atlantic owners are interested in a meetup at Rausch Creek or Anthracite? I have wheeled my jeep at both and was wondering if anyone has any interest in that with a Grenadier group? A bit nerve racking to consider trail damage on a $90k vehicle..but YOLO!???
Go for it!! It builds character with a few scratches / bumps etc ☺️! Thought for sure on a weekend driving course "something had to have fallen out from underneath!" Nope nothing. And when she got off dirt and back on asphalt drove as sweet as could be - would never have known just spent 6 hrs in some deep red mud!!
Cheers!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am a total noob with replies on this forum. Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Curious if any mid Atlantic owners are interested in a meetup at Rausch Creek or Anthracite? I have wheeled my jeep at both and was wondering if anyone has any interest in that with a Grenadier group? A bit nerve racking to consider trail damage on a $90k vehicle..but YOLO!???
At least a few of us have been up to AOAA (at separate times)
PXL_20240713_183217492.MP.jpg

I'm definitely up for another trip... And as @Catpaw4x4 said, scratches and trail marks simply give it the character it was intended to have

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At least a few of us have been up to AOAA (at separate times)
View attachment 7870023

I'm definitely up for another trip... And as @Catpaw4x4 said, scratches and trail marks simply give it the character it was intended to have

I was thinking about this over the weekend. Maybe combo w/a camp if its not too cold.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this here - its exactly why it exists :)

Phred

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been to Rausch with my Jeep…

Would love to try AOAA.

I’m in if the date works!

Back
Top Bottom