The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Looks like we have choices in US for Diff Skid Plates

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
@grnamin
Those look the same as mine.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The large bolts do fit in two of the threaded holes?
Yes the two that are further apart from one another. I just crawled under it to double check. I used a 14mm on them. (12mm on smaller)

Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
Custom Offroad in Australia are doing stainless steel bash plates for the Grenadier. They no longer do Aluminium, instead 3mm or 4mm stainless and the weight is less than the Rival plates you guys have been mentioning. Great quality and great price AU$459 including freight to metro areas gets 4mm SS transmission and transfer case plates weighing only 21kg all up.

Mine just turned up today.

From their web site:View attachment 7862088

Off to talk to them on Thursday about whether they can make a few more bits especially to protect trailing arm joints and the diffs
Yeah get the to crack on will ya :) I already have their bash plates

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Finally got the rear diff plate on. Same happened as with @PNW_IG: Forward holes aligned and only one rearward hole. Last plate hole wouldn't align with threaded chassis hole so I used a step drill to widen both rear plate holes. Was able to seat the last bolt with the extra plate wiggle room. I'm good for only one plate per day. Too hot outside even at night.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received the "re-engineered" Agile Off Road rear skid and it fit perfectly. 5 Minute install, very happy. They called it re-engineered, looked the same except holes lined up.

Back
Top Bottom