The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Light bar Outlet limit

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Yeah, they are pretty decent. Stedi do the same and Narva as well

Narva also do a pretty good job of representing that graph with light

And a pair of these 24s is what I wanted to run. But max draw is 30a each

Narva are one of the better quality for the mainstream Australian market.
The biggest negative is the LED's shine straight out and get very little control from the reflectors.
Good LED's shining into the reflector give the best light output control and allow for a mixture of reflector shapes and properties to control light spread.
About 15 years ago I jointly owned a company called Glow & Go and we sold Lightglobes, batteries and torches retail.
Store was in Westfield Southland in Melbourne.
We sold Pelican torches from the US & Led Lenser torches from Germany.
Probably two of the best brands on the market.
LED technology was just coming out and during training with both they kept pushing the quality of the LED chips and most importantly the quality of the reflectors.
Yet another good video below from Mr Pepper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U86kNxqlAq4

Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
Thinking of putting an UntraVision 18" Nitro Max on the bull bar under the top tube. Is this a simple process to wire it up? I assume I can't piggy back off the existing headlights so I would need to find the power connection to the high beam. Could I run the power to the relay off the aux power run from Ext 5 and acting as the legally required cabin switch ?

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Thinking of putting an UntraVision 18" Nitro Max on the bull bar under the top tube. Is this a simple process to wire it up? I assume I can't piggy back off the existing headlights so I would need to find the power connection to the high beam. Could I run the power to the relay off the aux power run from Ext 5 and acting as the legally required cabin switch ?
Work in progress… I’ll report back Thursday.
In our case a Stedi ST4K 14” off the 10A EXT 1 is the plan.

Back
Top Bottom