The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Lifted Grenadiers in Moab

AbeSnake

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:20 PM
Reaction score
Nice! 2 questions: what tire pressures did you use, and do you think a stock grenadier would have done as well in terms of clearance?

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! 2 questions: what tire pressures did you use, and do you think a stock grenadier would have done as well in terms of clearance?
We both were down around 15-16psi on the harder trails.
A Stock Grenadier would have done great some of the trails with correct lines and some good spotting. Rock sliders are a must. A 6 rated trail like Poison Spider Mesa is probably the max a stock Grenadier could without dragging bumpers and frame.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
I am jealous, that looks superb it really does. Glad to hear the vehicles made short work of it as well.

Now would @Boise Grenny look better with roof colour steel wheels or body coloured ?? Or an outsider….bronze.

Nothing special just powder coat the ones you have.

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am jealous, that looks superb it really does. Glad to hear the vehicles made short work of it as well.

Now would @Boise Grenny look better with roof colour steel wheels or body coloured ?? Or an outsider….bronze.

Nothing special just powder coat the ones you have.
I like the steel wheels because I can drag them across rock, which I did! Black is easy to touch up too.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:20 PM
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Great pictures, thank you for sharing!

That's a lot of rubber on some pictures, looks partially like an off road highway ... and I guess it gets quite slippery in the rain.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
Stunning scenery, lovely trails and superb photos. Tks posting.

ErnieB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
2.5" Eibach lifts. The white one is running 35x10.5r17 Kenda Klever and my Shale blue Grenadier is running 255/85r17 M/T Baja Boss A/Ts
Thank you sir!

Nadir5

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Looks like a fun trip - thanks for sharing the pictures. Is that the Dissent Offroad slider on your Grenadier? I'm thinking about the MTs in that size for mine as well - what are your thoughts on them after running those trails?

Boise

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks like a fun trip - thanks for sharing the pictures. Is that the Dissent Offroad slider on your Grenadier? I'm thinking about the MTs in that size for mine as well - what are your thoughts on them after running those trails?
These are homebrewed sliders. I love the M/Ts both on and off-road.

Back
Top Bottom