The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Is it time for the Grenadier wiki?

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score
There is so much qualified and useful information on this forum. But sometimes very hard to find. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have it all more structured? The ultimate information database? The resources section is great and helped me a lot of times. Also the "missing Manual" is wonderful. But as the amount of information grows it is harder and harder to find what you are looking for. I wonder if it is time for a wiki built in to this forum? What do you think? I don't know much about setting up a wiki but i would definitely be willing to contribute content wise. We should build this database!

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
It’s a great idea and if done right could be really useful.

Also, I bet a subreddit was created 10 minutes before Jim even thought of his idea. Sometimes Reddit is a goldmine of random information sharing. Might be worth looking at for info-mining.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
There is so much qualified and useful information on this forum. But sometimes very hard to find. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have it all more structured? The ultimate information database? The resources section is great and helped me a lot of times. Also the "missing Manual" is wonderful. But as the amount of information grows it is harder and harder to find what you are looking for. I wonder if it is time for a wiki built in to this forum? What do you think? I don't know much about setting up a wiki but i would definitely be willing to contribute content wise. We should build this database!
The Rok Dr Guide satisfies many of our needs and we can print it out and put it in our cars.

@Rok_Dr

Back
Top Bottom