The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Installing Tough Covers

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have some tips on stretching these covers, like the rear seats backrest.

Any tips or techniques would be appreciated.

Mitchell300

GG-741
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Vote:
Upvote 0

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Vote:
Upvote 0

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
Yes, the flap was the hardest part. I unlocked the seat back, pushed the flap through between the seat and backrest. Then I grabbed what little bit of the flap I could from the back and pulled hard until it came through from one side to the other. I then attached the curved Velcro slit by the door followed by the center slit. I attached the bottom flap last. It connects on the bottom edge of the backrest and not under it.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Steve A

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, the flap was the hardest part. I unlocked the seat back, pushed the flap through between the seat and backrest. Then I grabbed what little bit of the flap I could from the back and pulled hard until it came through from one side to the other. I then attached the curved Velcro slit by the door followed by the center slit. I attached the bottom flap last. It connects on the bottom edge of the backrest and not under it.
Thanks, I will give that a try tomorrow.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom