The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Benchmark Vehicles Safari Rack

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Benchmark Vehicles latest line of Ineos Grenadier roof racks. Take a look at what we are doing here in Portland Oregon and let us know what you think!
I personally think y’all crushed it! So much so I am thinking of getting a 3rd Grenny just to have your safari rack!! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Btw, what light bar and side steps are installed on your marketing Grenadier/the one on your website. The wrap is frickin AWESOME as well. I love the map/terrain look obviously, see mine below. Good luck with sales.
IMG_9940.jpeg

IMG_9938.jpeg

IMG_9936.jpeg

Scott-Tx

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I personally think y’all crushed it! So much so I am thinking of getting a 3rd Grenny just to have your safari rack!! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Btw, what light bar and side steps are installed on your marketing Grenadier/the one on your website. The wrap is frickin AWESOME as well. I love the map/terrain look obviously, see mine below. Good luck with sales.
View attachment 7873419

View attachment 7873415
View attachment 7873416
Who makes the red container on passenger side, is it a rotopax? The round holders look different?

Dual Grenny Guy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who makes the red container on passenger side, is it a rotopax? The round holders look different?
No all the exterior stuff on the sides are from “ExpeditionHQ” (see below link). They are in Australia and the shipping can get expensive, just an fyi. They are the only ones who sell the “factory” bull bars (they call em “roo bars” after kangaroos—obviously an issue hitting them over there like us and deer in the US). Absolutely great products and even better customer service. You won’t be disappointed. Ask for my boy Adam, he will take care of you like family!! 👍

Back
Top Bottom