The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

G'Day from Australia

Chook

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone new to the Forum from Brisbane Queensland Australia (Oct 2022 Build Grenadier)
459200041_3881731402060757_5532200253298060818_n.jpg

Snipewench

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
I had added a lightbar on the roofrack on delivery, and wanted even _more_ light, so I got XHQ to add another lightbar. I know TheDocAUS had his attached to the top roo bar rail, but upside down, but I wanted mine on the bumper (I don't have a winch). So one of the new lightbars XHQ has fit nicely under there. And it throws out a lot of light!

Gren Bumper Lightbar.jpg

I was also quite interested in their VAAST water carrier solution (with the magnetic water tap). Will be very useful on camping trips, and cleaning hands after driving across dusty and dirty paddocks on some farms I have access to). I also had them install a Narva work light. Next trip I'll get a similar Narva worklight to the rear (they didn't have any of the roofrack brackets to mount a light there).

Gren Water Carrier.jpg

As an aside, I had a fantastic drive up from Sydney to the GC via the freeway. The Gren did not skip a beat, cruise control the entire way up. I drove back home via the Mt Lindsay Highway to Woodenbong, and then straight south to the Gwydir Highway (had an absolute baller of a drive on that road in the twistey windey stuff), west to Tenterfield, down to Glen Innes for the night, and yesterday drove home via Thunderbolts Way/Bucketts Way. Lots of rain, but the Gren handled those roads with ease. Great fun! Some of the best driving I've ever experienced.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That is a great way home, next time take a trip to Bingara across the Copetum Dam. Stay overnight at Bingara and take the long way home.

It looks liker you also bought an awning. CLEVERSHADE 270 by the look of it.

Did you drive the 4x4 course at XHQ?

Last edited:

Snipewench

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hijacking Chook's thread here, but I had the Clevershade at delivery. Wonderful bit of kit that, and I've camped out under it twice now.

Bingara and Copeton Dam are still on the list of drives home from the GC, but I might take 3 days for that trip. I've got it mapped out in the GPS.

As for the 4WD track at XHQ, they've had vehicles on display on the track the few times I've been there. Lost of vehicles and trucks in the yard at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom