The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Infotainment system

ChaosDogg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score
Some one already has installed a Sub under the seat try searching. It was done by tapping into the existing wiring and running power from the footwell power.

Ah excellent - I would prefer to avoid splicing wires though, assuming we are talking about @Eric.S. post: https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/subwoofer-adding-guideline-not-official.12412589/
Considering putting in an amp for the door speakers as well so could get bit messy with all the splicing and needing both L/R channels as well.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Neusoft head unit has RCA outputs in the back of it? Would like to throw in an under seat sub and looking into what my options are.
Are there any OEM radios that provide RCA outputs?!?

One of my first upgrades will involve replacing all the speakers and adding an amp and powered subs, but fully expect to have to tie into factory high-level wiring; either through sourcing the OEM connectors or cutting one side of the harness, it isn't like I'd be going back to stock ever (this is what had to be done for my Sprinter as well)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice! I'm not interested in having a sub on the floor of the load bay, buy if someone can mount it over the right side wheel well, I'm in for certain. Can't make it to their shop, but hopefully someone Stateside can do something similar.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When you see photos such as this, then I wonder how much "utility" there is in deliberately putting water into this area:
View attachment 7823391
Post in thread 'Wet feet' https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/wet-feet.12412442/post-1333205245
At least those are sealed connectors (from what I can see)... During the PTO2 tour in the US, I can tell you that every vehicle's floors were pressure washed (at least) daily (and not specifically drained through the floor drains) with no notable ill effects. Not to say that water leaking to that spot is intended or ideal

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
At least those are sealed connectors (from what I can see)... During the PTO2 tour in the US, I can tell you that every vehicle's floors were pressure washed (at least) daily (and not specifically drained through the floor drains) with no notable ill effects. Not to say that water leaking to that spot is intended or ideal
Sealed connectors? Perhaps not even IP65 if Ineos warn against splashing:
Screenshot_20230821_090013.jpg

And whilst the PTOs may have been pressure washed, production vehicles seem to have been downgraded to a gentle hose:

Screenshot_20230821_085930.jpg

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My father in law was CEO of a huge company that makes earthmoving machines worldwide. He was amused by the number of ridiculous caveats/warnings and legal niceties they had to constantly put in the user manuals. It's about liability I guess. Stickers and warnings such as "Do not use this machine to pull down trees" spring to mind. Each new iteration was usually the result of a recent attempt at the Darwin Awards however.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My father in law was CEO of a huge company that makes earthmoving machines worldwide. He was amused by the number of ridiculous caveats/warnings and legal niceties they had to constantly put in the user manuals. It's about liability I guess. Stickers and warnings such as "Do not use this machine to pull down trees" spring to mind. Each new iteration was usually the result of a recent attempt at the Darwin Awards however.
We were amused when our bottle of childrens Panadol, ages 5-12, had a warning not to operate a motor vehicle, or heavy machinery or take if you were under 10kgs or over 41Kgs.
If your child 5 year old weighs more than 41kgs you need to take them to a doctor.
Even a 12 year old shouldn't be over 41kgs.
none of them should be operating a motorized vehicle

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
I certainly hope not. If there is anything worse than karaoke itself, its a whole bunch of distracted drivers getaway around with a karaoke party going on in their car.
Two things, I'd ByD the self driving Tesla of China?

Second, call Sir Jim. Cancel the heated steering wheel and put this to front of the list of the must haves for MY25

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As if drivers in China weren’t already bad enough. 🙄

Alprider

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:37 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where info1 displays?
I’ve got 2 (top Centre) &3 (top right) but can’t find 1??
LHD display btw.

Back
Top Bottom