The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos forced to shut down production on supplier issue

Media starting to break that production of the IG is going to be paused until 2025 due to financial troubles at one of its suppliers.

The UK dealers were just told and mine told me today but I didn't post anything until I saw it starting to appear in the media. I cant see behind the paywall but I wonder if this is recaro?

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
They are well on the way to finding a solution. It won't take forever for the press releases to go out. Just be patient a little longer.

They may be able to sell the car in China without seats. It'll take the manufacturing sector there about ten minutes to produce a workable substitute.

Just kidding of course.

Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
I received a text and email from my Salesman last evening. It said my vin is good and the ETA is Nov 24 any additional information. he will let me know. I'm hopeful I may get it. The port strike will affect things if it goes on longer than one -two weeks for sure.
I constantly search for anything on the Grenadier. I found a business in Germany who make a magnificent all carbon fiber I bought it immediately, high quality 1453.00 € the company is RaceFoxx. The grill goes up and meets the bonnet/hood. The vehicle becomes more masculine looking.
Have a look at the pictures, notice how the carbon fiber raps around the sides of the bonnet/hood. In 10 days the price jumper up! (€1690.00 ) When it arrives I will install into the middle a set of 7" rectangular white fog lamps. I bought from OWL Outdoor their new brush bar, they should go together nicely. I'll post pictures to show how I added the LED fogs.

Last edited:

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
They may be able to sell the car in China without seats. It'll take the manufacturing sector there about ten minutes to produce a workable substitute.

Just kidding of course.
As I always attach great importance to quality, that would not be an option for me.

Back
Top Bottom