The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

HVAC controls and directed airflow

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Just picked it up on Saturday. Everything. Worked after they replaced the ac pressure line. I could even change the temp setting. For three days it worked perfectly. And now on the way home from work, ac suddenly turns from cold air to scalding hot air again. So frustrating
The AC system is a weakness for sure. Mine is in the shop for electrical issues. They gave me a loaner. It was 108F and the AC decided to go out while on a trip out of town. AC was blowing out hair dryer level heat that was actually burning my foot (I was in sandals). Had to finish trip with the windows down. Brand new loaner 1500 miles and AC went out. No Bueno.

Kevin Mokracek

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone had their AC fixed yet? Has Ineos provided a fix to the dealers? I took mine in for the second time for the AC issue that almost everyone seems to be having and it was returned saying "no problem found". I asked my dealer if there was a fix for it and I feel like they skirted the issue by telling me "Ineos has told us we have to treat every AC issue as a separate issue from the global issue that is going on with the trucks" I took this to mean there may be a fix but unless they witness it themselves they will not fix it. I was also told if it happens again during business hours to drive it to the dealer and DO NOT turn the engine off when I get there so they can run a diagnostic. I kind of get the feeling there is a fix but they won't fix it just because the owner says there is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom