The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Howdy from Austin!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
Howdy from Austin, TX! Waiting on delivery of my Britannia Blue modified Trailmaster. Looking forward to learning more about this amazing vehicle.
Welcome to the Club. Britannia Blue has got to be one of the most iconic classic colors that will stand the test of time.
DaBulll

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Fantastic to see more Austinites drive a Grenadier. I am sure you have great adventure coming back to Austin.

Runnermelissa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
I can’t wait until I see another one driving around town. I purchased mine in PA and drive it home earlier this week. Was a joy to drive for 1700 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_0513.jpeg
    IMG_0513.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I can’t wait until I see another one driving around town. I purchased mine in PA and drive it home earlier this week. Was a joy to drive for 1700 miles.
HI Runnermelissa, Congratulations on picking up your Sterling Silver Grenadier. Sounds like a nice break in run.
DaBull

Runnermelissa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
thanks! I struggled with picking a color as they are all so beautiful and the dealership had the combo (fieldmaster + rough pack + light interior) I was looking for in several colors. Did notice some color transfer from my jeans to the light seats but I’ve ordered some Tougher seat covers in grey so that should solve that problem. Am trying to figure out what to do with the trunk.

Wishing you happy trails!
Mel

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
thanks! I struggled with picking a color as they are all so beautiful and the dealership had the combo (fieldmaster + rough pack + light interior) I was looking for in several colors. Did notice some color transfer from my jeans to the light seats but I’ve ordered some Tougher seat covers in grey so that should solve that problem. Am trying to figure out what to do with the trunk.

Wishing you happy trails!
Mel
Hi Mel, There are lots of options for the rear trunk for storage and creating potential sleep platforms if that is something you are considering. The exact height difference from the rear load floor to the height of the rear passenger seats folded down is 7.25". For me I purchased both the Diabolical Inc Slide Floor Tray and the Diabolical Inc Slide Floor Tray Top that when used together creates a large singe lockable drawer pull out system that in combination are exactly 7.25" high, therefore setting up the potential to make it a sleep platform. I have not installed mine yet, so hard to give more details at this time. Here's the links to both the Slide Floor Tray and the Slide Floor Tray Top. DaBull

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Glad to have more Texans on the board. Did you get yours out of Dallas or Houston? Who is doing the work on it?

Back
Top Bottom