The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Heater output

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
My dealer got back to me and indicated Ineos indicated heat was only intended to exit from the floor vents and windshield vents. The face vents not meant to have hot air.
That can’t be right, dealer must be telling porkies. If I switch to face only and turn up the temperature, I get hot air to face. However, if I switch to face and feet then I get warm air to face and cold air to feet (this should be incorrect and needs fixing).

Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
There has to be some wrecked Grenadiers around right? A tear down analysis of the dashboard and assess whether it's physical impediments or poor control software....

Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
Try turning it on face and feet. Ours is lukewarm when just on face but if you go face/feet it gets nice and hot, just a quirk. Dealer said it was designed that way 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ha yep.. they told me the same.. so you have been able to get through the CO winter with this workaround? My IG doesn’t have heated seats. I figured the heat would work since it’s ICE. wtf ineos, get your sht together

Back
Top Bottom