The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier VS G Wagon

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score
no the opposite. the g wagon is an amazing vehicle. i just want an actual 4x4 not something that is a luxury car inside a 4x4.
Ok, thank you. I'm looking for a reliable, high-quality tool that is always available. That's why I'm only considering the Professional. Personally, I wouldn't describe the interior as luxury. The silver-coloured plastic of the air vents looks rather cheap to me. Also the imitation leather of the seat covers. Don't get me wrong. Everything is perfectly adequate for my use case. With the Grenadier, I often use the inspection and the locks. But every time I switch off the engine, I'm annoyed that the front and rear locks switch off and I can no longer engage them directly, which can be problematic depending on the surface. I expect better technology from MB. Other little things that I have in the Grenadier should not be there either. At least that's what I would expect.

Back
Top Bottom