The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier playlist

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
We need to put together a good Grenadier Spotify playlist to play on our crappy Grenadier sound systems. I will not, of course, actually do this, because then I will be forced to make some positive effort on others’ behalf and maintain it, and then I will be stuck in the purgatory of list maintenance - like Stu or Krabby. And I dislike all of you so I’m not going to do that. I would propose a couple of rules.
  1. The candidates should fit the general ethos of the Grenadier
  2. Each participant is allowed 3 veto votes
  3. Any candidate receiving 2 veto votes must be removed from the list
  4. Any participant violating rule #1 with egregious nominations like Taylor Swift will be forced to return their Grenadier to the dealer

To begin - Boogie No. 2, John Lee Hooker and Canned Heat.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
I'll bite...

View: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/28aT1ZDNtFBHra2tWHsIrF?si=s_wd2RdxQGu_2y6R7ow-gg

3 hours and 45 minutes.
No swift, but heavy on European electronic upbeat style of music to reflect the UK/German/French/Influences :)

I spare you all the effort i send 3 pre-emptive vetoes to myself:
View: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/28aT1ZDNtFBHra2tWHsIrF?si=s_wd2RdxQGu_2y6R7ow-gg

There you go ;)
You've got Taylor Swift on that playlist, return your Grenadier immediately

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This can go a couple of ways. Hilarious or way too psychologically revealing. Either way, I can’t look away.

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps I should amend the house rules. Californians, New Yorkers and Floridians will each receive one mulligan, recognizing their obvious and painful psychological disability.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps I should amend the house rules. Californians, New Yorkers and Floridians will each receive one mulligan, recognizing their obvious and painful psychological disability.
I did remove that slight oversight. Mulligan accepted ;)

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@parb, you are skating on thin ice, mister. You also have bad euro EDM remixes of Coldplay. Most civilized countries no longer have the death penalty, but if ever there were a better argument for capital punishment, I haven’t heard it. Compounded with the Taylor Swift infraction - well, this is going to take some time for the community to heal.

WanderingSniper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since I'm in California I'll take my mulligan and write about your music tastes by telling you to Shake it Off, this Bad Blood you have is fine but Don't Blame Me. You Need To Calm Down, but I Knew You Were Trouble, All Too Well. Now Look What You Made Me do. (Written by my 15 year old daughter.)

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Since I'm in California I'll take my mulligan and write about your music tastes by telling you to Shake it Off, this Bad Blood you have is fine but Don't Blame Me. You Need To Calm Down, but I Knew You Were Trouble, All Too Well. Now Look What You Made Me do. (Written by my 15 year old daughter.)
That’s unfair, bringing a teenage daughter to the discussion. Some things in nature are to be given a wide berth - like rattlesnakes. Or angry mother bears. Or 15 year old girls. Maybe there’s a “Grenadier playlist when you’re driving by yourself,” and then a “Grenadier playlist when you are driving with your daughter/s,” the latter of which is “whatever they like and want to listen to, no matter how much it pains you.” Since we’re in the seal of the confessional, when my daughter is riding along, she routinely asks for Taylor Swift. My job is to just do it and grimly carry on.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
Even though I've been happy with my Grenadier for over 20kkm and I look forward to the ride every time, there are things that bother me. But I can put this into perspective and can therefore only recommend the vehicle. I always have a good time with it. That's why I give it a thumbs up: Good Time by Alan Jackson. Like my Grenadier, it's one of my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom