The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
OK. I suppose that assumes that there's more than one person on the other end of chats (rather than just more than one name). Maybe i'll try again.

To celebrate, I updated my sig 🙃

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think they only give the VIN if you have signed a contract.
I was told that by chat line 3 weeks ago but today was told they will provide vin after its built. That was Jules on the chat line:confused:

Local time
Reaction score
Interestingly i got an invoice with my VIN on it on Monday, the vin was in the 3000's .the email gave almost no other info than please get ready to pay (less the deposit.

the Vehicle is a fairly standard trialmaster in MM with a Bullbar. i had assumed the Vin would be a lot lower. I was a bit late to the early hand raiser party but paid the $4200 on first day of orders opening

Still waiting on a callback from Magic to see if i can get any idea on if its on a boat yet but hoping it is.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
Interestingly i got an invoice with my VIN on it on Monday, the vin was in the 3000's .the email gave almost no other info than please get ready to pay (less the deposit.

the Vehicle is a fairly standard trialmaster in MM with a Bullbar. i had assumed the Vin would be a lot lower. I was a bit late to the early hand raiser party but paid the $4200 on first day of orders opening

Still waiting on a callback from Magic to see if i can get any idea on if its on a boat yet but hoping it is.
I'm also MM TM with bar (VIN in the 1500s) ; maybe they did give preference to the early reservationists?
I managed to complete the order 3 hours after it opened.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It's been a long almost 2 years since the reservation , and May 22 order but I'm at the last hurdle. Waiting for the side indicator from Melbourne , hopefully tomorrow - and then pickup when we travel to Launceston on Friday.
So you made the call today & got the good news - wonderful.

Will your wife drive the first half back to Hobart, the second or will you toss for it before departure??

Hopefully all your accessories are attached as well.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Will your wife drive the first half back to Hobart, the second or will you toss for it before departure??

Hopefully all your accessories are attached as well.
Cheers! She will force me to drive all the way.
In due course she will have a go , as she's done with all our big vehicles before. But the lion's share will be mine. Esp towing!
The only thing that might be missing is the cargo barrier which I specced recently.

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum. Just been watching this thread.

Ordered August 22 i have also been on the online chat, they state that their spreadsheet states the car is awaiting production. Howevert looks like it is already in production as spreadsheet hasnt been updated..... How he knows its in production god only knows hopefully will have some update soon.

Hurryup and wait!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Well fellas , the wait is over for me :D

200km road trip tomorrow to retrieve ourMagic Mushroom!
Only negative is the sunroof seal. I'll do a @Jean Mercier and seal it myself , with another road trip when the new one arrives (because my son is living in that town).
Happy days!

Local time
Reaction score
ongrats
Well fellas , the wait is over for me :D

200km road trip tomorrow to retrieve ourMagic Mushroom!
Only negative is the sunroof seal. I'll do a @Jean Mercier and seal it myself , with another road trip when the new one arrives (because my son is living in that town).
Happy days!
Congrats ! Me too, 591 days after taking a deep breath on 24/1/2022 and plonking my $800 down. Tomorrow arvo pickup, Trialmaster MMush, :)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
This afternoon my car threw up an error code on the last hurdle...the test drive.
My emotions are currently confused.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Get used to it
I'm comfortable with non critical codes when the car is in my possession but this one is preventing the agent releasing the vehicle.
All I can do is cross fingers.
The roadtrip was going ahead anyway but I'll be disappointed if IA can't resolve it quickly.

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm comfortable with non critical codes when the car is in my possession but this one is preventing the agent releasing the vehicle.
The roadtrip was going ahead anyway but I'll be disappointed if IA can't resolve it quickly.
The final twist of emotions in the Grenadier journey. You'll be on your way and best friends in no time 😉

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The final twist of emotions in the Grenadier journey. You'll be on your way and best friends in no time 😉
Have I been teleported to the "only positive thoughts here" thread?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not good

Back
Top Bottom