The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
no sour grapes Andy but mine was on the ship docking in port before yours - and it's still not at my agent yet!!
🤷‍♂️ there is very little perceptable logic to any of this. VIN numbers earlier and later than mine have already been delivered. Who knows how all this works

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Well I've paid over 1/2 into the IA account over this week and received an acknowledgment email today. So I know the money hasn't gone to Nigeria (wife is relieved) and it's a further step in the right direction.
Now go and pluck my car from the bunch on the dock, and pop it on a truck to Tasmania. Thanks 🙂

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well I've paid over 1/2 into the IA account over this week and received an acknowledgment email today. So I know the money hasn't gone to Nigeria (wife is relieved) and it's a further step in the right direction.
Now go and pluck my car from the bunch on the dock, and pop it on a truck to Tasmania. Thanks 🙂
Hah, I paid about two weeks ago and got an email saying they had received the payment and my agent confirmed. And then I got another email today saying I had paid 🤷‍♂️

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Hah, I paid about two weeks ago and got an email saying they had received the payment and my agent confirmed. And then I got another email today saying I had paid 🤷‍♂️
So I've got another coupla weeks' wait to use your example of 1?

Reactions: Max

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tazzie-

why are you paying on the drip - is it a carrot to INEOS to speed up delivery?

Why not wait to recieve call/text from agent that he has just received it; then pop down to the agent, check it out and on the way home drop into your bank and transfer the $$$,$$$?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Getting real now. Mine has arrived at the agent for PDI, i am very much like a kid before Xmas
View attachment 7823878
Doesn't it look great even with it hanging there like that with all that clearance...you would need two steps...I am 181cms and my wife is a little smaller still waiting for our steps but managing quite well now after working on the entry and exit strategies...have put throw over sheepskin covers to stop the wear factor on the Recaros...not long now for you...fantastic

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
why are you paying on the drip - is it a carrot to INEOS to speed up delivery?

Why not wait to recieve call/text from agent that he has just received it; then pop down to the agent, check it out and on the way home drop into your bank and transfer the $$$,$$$?
Carrot? Who knows if it triggers Smaug to awaken?
I can't stand waiting in banks. Thought I'd test the IA system.
I can pay the rest over 3 days from the comfort of home , whilst staring out at my mountain view.

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So I've got another coupla weeks' wait to use your example of 1?
l chose to pay early in the hope of getting to the front of the queue, seems to be effective as my car got from dock to agent in a week and appears to have gone straight into the workshop. Possibly will have my paws on it by the end of this coming week. 🤞

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My Island home My mountain view...can I hear someone singing?...your world is pretty cool but wait there is more...My Grenadier arrives...you wait it's brilliant
You won't find me complaining about anything!

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
l chose to pay early in the hope of getting to the front of the queue, seems to be effective as my car got from dock to agent in a week and appears to have gone straight into the workshop. Possibly will have my paws on it by the end of this coming week. 🤞
maybe I will transfer Monday if I don't get a call from agent its on a truck to Melbourne!!

CBN

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've had about 5 emails now saying they have received payment and it has been sitting in my driveway now for 2 weeks. Had another one the other night 😅

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I've had about 5 emails now saying they have received payment and it has been sitting in my driveway now for 2 weeks. Had another one the other night 😅
Did you pay in stages?

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I thought this too but in reality they should be prioritizing them in reservation order, subject to payment of course.

Back
Top Bottom