The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
ooo - power take off option.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Quatemaster price seems a bit steep to me - would also be great to have cab chassis option or dropside tray. Wellside trays are not practicable for the working man.
Yeah, no tray no buy for me when it comes to a ute. MUST have tray. Otherwise, buy a proper 4X like the GREN! 🤭

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
Cashed up city types would want the tonneau cover, this requires the spare to be moved to the roof rack which would knock out many of those buyers.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is that the return of the power outlet in the rear of the centre console?
Good question. I saved my Quartermaster configuration. Will peruse later.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The Tortugas which just unloaded in WA is going to Brisbane via Melbourne
Mine is on the Tortugas due to dock in Brisbane 18/7. Has anyone received an Invoice for their vehicle from this ship?
Thought I would have received it by now with two days to pay before actual delivery? I recall some E.U./U.K customers have experienced invoicing issues with vehicle delivery being held up?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is on the Tortugas due to dock in Brisbane 18/7. Has anyone received an Invoice for their vehicle from this ship?
Thought I would have received it by now with two days to pay before actual delivery? I recall some E.U./U.K customers have experienced invoicing issues with vehicle delivery being held up?
They are saying allow 4-6 weeks for delivery after the car has docked.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They are saying allow 4-6 weeks for delivery after the car has docked.
Yes was told around 4 weeks from docking.... just wondering about the invoice and if anyone has received theirs... to avoid further delays some are experiencing OS. :D

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes was told around 4 weeks from docking.... just wondering about the invoice and if anyone has received theirs... to avoid further delays some are experiencing OS. :D
Dealer forwarded my invoice yesterday and said good idea to pay ASAP to avoid delays. I don’t really like that - haven’t seen the vehicle and haven’t even driven one on tar - and in this day and age, money transfer should be no big deal.
Maybe they need to employ some scammers - they seem to be able to transfer money fairly easily‼️

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine is on the Tortugas due to dock in Brisbane 18/7. Has anyone received an Invoice
That’s delivery to you, not to dock. Tortugas is still waiting to dock in Melbourne so still at least a week away from Brisbane quite likely more. and then probably 4 weeks to you. Whenever you receive your invoice, I wouldn’t be paying it until you know it is physically at your agent and all correct.
IMG_4354.jpeg

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Dealer forwarded my invoice yesterday and said good idea to pay ASAP to avoid delays. I don’t really like that - haven’t seen the vehicle and haven’t even driven one on tar - and in this day and age, money transfer should be no big deal.
Maybe they need to employ some scammers - they seem to be able to transfer money fairly easi
Should say, I have driven them off road and I’ll probably pay up front, but it is a strange way of doing things in this old bastard’s mind!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe they need to employ some scammers - they seem to be able to transfer money fairly easily‼️
There have been a few in UK/EU who have reported delays in IA acknowledging receipt of payment. But I see that as a them problem, I have waited this long I can wait a few days more. I have also seen reports of people paying and their vehicle still not at agents and waiting weeks with the money in the IA bank account and not theirs. I would much rather know the car is here at agent and correct but have to wait a few extra days for delivery than the other way around. I am sure it is not in the agents interest to go slow on the PDI whether you have paid or not, they will want to get it out the door and move on as fast as possible.

Back
Top Bottom