The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
But it might save him a fair amount of time answering such queries?
It would have taken him no time at all.
It saves me clicking on some shipping link every day to see if the ship has moved :D
I really don't care whether my agent <reaches out> to me. Don't care if I get freebies or warm fuzzies!
As long as the car is delivered , and any disorder repaired under warranty ASAP.
For me it's a clinical transaction. He does his job and I do mine.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer emailed me to let me know.
It does not make sense.

Some agents have the shipping info - others say they don't have it - WHY?

What is going on?

It must be that agents don't have the shipping info automatically sent to them by INEOS but if a client asks for it - an agent can choose to get it from INEOS or not bother and say back to the client......"Sorry, I don't have it"

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It does not make sense.

What is going on?

It must be that agents don't have the shipping info automatically sent to them by INEOS but if a client asks for it - an agent can choose to get it from INEOS or not bother and say back to the client......"Sorry, I don't have it"
A local dealer told me that they receive an update every month from Ineos Australia as to "where and when" regarding vehicle transport and an estimate of delivery to the dealer... I guess it's up to the dealer if and when they let the customer know the latest....

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It does not make sense.

What is going on?

I didn’t even ask, the dealer just sent me an email out of the blue with the shipping info. (SLRV Gold Coast BTW).

Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Hello,
Went and peered through the fence at the port on Tydeman Road opposite the an old Hotel. In amongst a great gaggle of other vehicles were approximately 20 Grenadiers of various colours with the Tortugas in the background. Sorry but they were too far away for a photo with my phone. Anyone got a drone? Waiting, waiting, waiting to get off the wharf, to get the post production work done, to get a wash, to get registered and to get handed over.
Patience is a virtue they say.
Grey Nomad.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello,
Went and peered through the fence at the port on Tydeman Road opposite the an old Hotel. In amongst a great gaggle of other vehicles were approximately 20 Grenadiers of various colours with the Tortugas in the background. Sorry but they were too far away for a photo with my phone. Anyone got a drone? Waiting, waiting, waiting to get off the wharf, to get the post production work done, to get a wash, to get registered and to get handed over.
Patience is a virtue they say.
Grey Nomad.
This is the kind of devotion to the cause that the Grenadier engenders. This is why the car is an instant classic. I can’t imagine there would be too many future Landcruiser owners doing this.

Local time
Reaction score
Grey Nomad said:
...sorry but they were too far away for a photo with my phone.

JasonB on FB got some good shots.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1688816100222.jpg
    FB_IMG_1688816100222.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 67
  • FB_IMG_1688816199905.jpg
    FB_IMG_1688816199905.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Grey Nomad said:
...sorry but they were too far away for a photo with my phone.

JasonB on FB got some good shots.
Well done that man! That's 2 of us who are sad sacks. I wonder how many more have been for a squiz?
Jason must have been there yesterday or early this morning. By the time I took a look they were way back behind a load of white vans. I can see mine (if it is mine). With that many on the road we'll be able to wave at each other when we pass each other. Thanks for the photos Jason.

dime80

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well done that man! That's 2 of us who are sad sacks. I wonder how many more have been for a squiz?
Jason must have been there yesterday or early this morning. By the time I took a look they were way back behind a load of white vans. I can see mine (if it is mine). With that many on the road we'll be able to wave at each other when we pass each other. Thanks for the photos Jason.
Does anyone know if any of these vehicles will be transported to QLD. My Noosa dealer updated me to advise THE IG is due to Brisbane next week then about a month until I’ll be behind the wheel.
Wow it’s finally becoming real.

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of these vehicles will be transported to QLD. My Noosa dealer updated me to advise THE IG is due to Brisbane next week then about a month until I’ll be behind the wheel.
Wow it’s finally becoming real.
Tydeman Road is WA so probably not! However does anyone know what the next RoRo for Brisbane is? I believe SLRV are due their 2nd lot soon, I haven't spotted any on the road yet around the Gold Coast.
A lot of money on the dockside as those John Deere headers in the photo are worth close to a $1,000,000 each.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tydeman Road is WA so probably not! However does anyone know what the next RoRo for Brisbane is? I believe SLRV are due their 2nd lot soon, I haven't spotted any on the road yet around the Gold Coast.
A lot of money on the dockside as those John Deere headers in the photo are worth close to a $1,000,000 each.
The Tortugas which just unloaded in WA is going to Brisbane via Melbourne
IMG_4328.jpeg

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies! My interest at the moment is Ric at SLRV expects to have a demonstrator in August, now I really don't think driving one is going to change my view, in fact it will probably reinforce it, but it's an opportunity that I feel I shouldn't miss out on, -of course! I know it will be way better than my Disco out West but I live on the coast!

Local time
Reaction score
How many are actually on the road and registered Australia? Has anyone got theirs yet?

baders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't understand all the angst. They get here when they get here. I ordered in June '22, no contract yet. The longer it is the more time for organising finance/cash and bug fixing. I'm happily taking my 1996 Prado across the country to FRASER Island soon. Patience Grasshoppers.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don't understand all the angst. They get here when they get here. I ordered in June '22, no contract yet. The longer it is the more time for organising finance/cash and bug fixing. I'm happily taking my 1996 Prado across the country to FRASER Island soon. Patience Grasshoppers.
As my asian friend is want to say
Ed Zackary.
On a clear day you can see Fraser Island from my front verandah
Looking forward to taking the Grenadier over there on the odd weekend.

1688860482541.png

Back
Top Bottom