The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dogs allowed?

Mjolnirs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
20211227_140910_HDR.jpgThat's my boy,KAI. Soft coated Wheaton Terrier. 9 years young. He rides shotgun with me every Tuesday morning,my only day off. We are out by 6:45 am for a coffee run and a drive around town. I can tell how proud you all are of your pets by the pics posted.. life is better because of them.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Took these little nuggets to the Bark in the Park event at the Worcester Bravehearts (summer collegiate baseball). Both are foster dogs that are looking for their forever homes. It is a new rescue that is working on their 501 (c) 3 designation. Last picture is the vomit from Brody (the black and white one w/stubby legs) who was a bit anxious in the car. Brisha is the female tricolor. Both are ~7 months old. There is a 3rd sibling a male named Blakey. I had them for the night and, other than the vomit, they were fantastic. Loved the attention, treats, and seeing other people and dogs.

Anytime I see a dog in different situations my brain creates a dialog for that dog. Yours has that look, "So are you going to clean that up?" Or, "It wasn't me."

Back
Top Bottom