The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dogs allowed?

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Warning: Not really Gren related.

Not sure if the pub is dog friendly, but I thought this could be a fun photo thread. Post a snap or two of your dog(s). I’ll kick things off with Chewie (Airedale Terrier) and Vader (English Black lab). They both will be four in April.
View attachment 7799043

WHEN YOU POST YOUR DOG ADD NAME, AGE, & BREED 🦮
English Setters.

Alfred and siblings. (Plus Mum, Charlotte)

One day old :)

image0 (1).jpeg

birdogs

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
We have a few bird dogs. We travel a lot to run and compete in field trials. Weimaraners and pointers. The IG fits 2 Rufflands well in the back. In our other vehicle we have 3 Gunner Kennels in the bed for the dogs.

Attachments

• IMG_7946.jpeg
    IMG_7946.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7947.jpeg
    IMG_7947.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7948.jpeg
    IMG_7948.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7949.jpeg
    IMG_7949.jpeg
    977.5 KB · Views: 33

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Abby passed away last week. After 12 years, we had to put her to sleep because a bladder tumour would have caused her an agonising death within a few days. She was still so cheerful.
But we are pregnant again and are hoping for the birth of a young beagle lady in mid-October, who will move in with us in mid-December.
IMG_6998.jpeg

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Abby passed away last week. After 12 years, we had to put her to sleep because a bladder tumour would have caused her an agonising death within a few days. She was still so cheerful.
But we are pregnant again and are hoping for the birth of a young beagle lady in mid-October, who will move in with us in mid-December.
View attachment 7868271
No. It's not easy is it. My sincere condolences. We lost our hairy Black Lab early last month. Our new puppy was born last week.

Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7868271
So sorry. Such a beautiful girl.

Bobs-dad

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I purchased both the cargo barrier and center divider from my dealer.
GRA-0A41-001030 Cargo Barrier
GRA-0A41-022610 Load space Divider
Hi there, what was the load space divider like to fit. Is is sturdy and stable? I want to fit one, but if it flops and rattles around it wont be great for our dog or our sanity!

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there, what was the load space divider like to fit. Is is sturdy and stable? I want to fit one, but if it flops and rattles around it wont be great for our dog or our sanity!
I have the load divider - pre fitted. But it does not flop about or rattle. It's pretty good IMHO.

IMG_1938.jpeg

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Mine was installed by my dealer, but I have removed it and reinstalled and the process is straight forward.Very sturdy and no rattles so far. I did replace the plug installed at step 6, as the one provided was a little loose fitting for my liking. So overall very happy with it. Downsides, no roof basket, no side baskets and its fixed in its position so a "70/30 split" is the only choice. If you need any dimensions or any other info please let me know.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Foster Dog “Brisha”, ~9 mths old mixed breed (possible part whippet), spayed, up to date on Vaccines

I’ve had her for a week and she is fantastic. Loves to curl up with you, listens well off leash.

Cautious in new situations and new people. Nervous around young kids but warms up if given space and time.

Good in the Grenadier for short trips (<45 minutes). If longer make sure you sit with her and keep her calm as she gets anxious and will throw up.

IMG_3022.jpeg

Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
Warning: Not really Gren related.

Not sure if the pub is dog friendly, but I thought this could be a fun photo thread. Post a snap or two of your dog(s). I’ll kick things off with Chewie (Airedale Terrier) and Vader (English Black lab). They both will be four in April.
View attachment 7799043

WHEN YOU POST YOUR DOG ADD NAME, AGE, & BREED 🦮
I have a Vader dog as well! I will post a photo of all and the info

Local time
1:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi All Here are my pups by number:
#1 NAME, Vader, Pit-bull Potcake mix, male AGE 8 yrs (Potcake is a colloquial nick-name for the island dogs here)
#2 NAME, Lilly, Pit-bull Boxer mix, female AGE
#3 NAME, Zungu aka ZU, Pit-bull, male AGE 3 in December (Zungu in Malawian language means white person or in Swahili it means to spin in one place, which he does every time you feed him)
#4 NAME, Stella, Pit-bull Potcake mix, female AGE 8 yrs sadly passed recently - (she was Vader's sister)
#5 NAME, ICE, Pit-bull, male AGE 16 still going strong

Attachments

• 5 DOGS.jpg
    5 DOGS.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom