The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Défaut de lave glace

Mr. Largo WINCH

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
Bonjour à tous.
J'ai maintenant 14500 km avec mon Grenadier Trialmaster Diesel.
J'ai constaté que les lave-glace ne fonctionnaient plus correctement. La lave glace gauche (conducteur) ne dépasse plus le quart du pare brise. Le lave glace droit (passager) ne fonctionne plus du tout.

1719942365383.png

1719942226573.png

En déposant le buse de lave glace j'ai constaté la présence de deux fils électriques.

1719942470630.png
Savez vous comment fonctionne ce lave galce ? Avez-vous eu ce genre de problèmes et comment l'avez-vous résolu ?
Merci d'avance.

1719942693715.png

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
Bonjour à tous.
J'ai maintenant 14500 km avec mon Grenadier Trialmaster Diesel.
J'ai constaté que les lave-glace ne fonctionnaient plus correctement. La lave glace gauche (conducteur) ne dépasse plus le quart du pare brise. Le lave glace droit (passager) ne fonctionne plus du tout.

View attachment 7862099

View attachment 7862098

En déposant le buse de lave glace j'ai constaté la présence de deux fils électriques.

View attachment 7862100
Savez vous comment fonctionne ce lave galce ? Avez-vous eu ce genre de problèmes et comment l'avez-vous résolu ?
Merci d'avance.

View attachment 7862101
I have same issue on passenger/right side on U.K. Grenadier where windscreen washer only covers bottom of screen.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had same UK passenger side, one day decided to just dribble over lower part of screen. Squeezed and wiggled the jet a few times and it restored itself.

Local time
Reaction score
wires are needed to prevent frozen washers.
It is preferable to use some antifreeze (alcohol) in the windscreen washer fluid. This prevents the fluid from freezing on the windscreen.
--
Il est préférable d'utiliser de l'antigel (alcool) pour le liquide lave-glace. Cela évite que le liquide ne gèle sur le pare-brise.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
En Français, English in second Post

Les deux File dans votre buse de lave glace font partie du circuit de chauffage pour les buse. Si vous souhaitez démonte le system I’ll va failure démonte le couver de plastic sous les essuie glace.

1- Enlève les deux essuie Glace, enlève les deux petit couvert en plastic rond, enlève les deux noix 13 MM enlève les essuie glace

2- Enlève les trois couvert carré

3- enlève les 3 noix 10mm sous les couvert

4- Ouvre le capot

5- Il y a 3 boulons 10mm aux devant du couvert de plastic, enlève les 3 boulon

6- sur le côté conducteur et passage vers l’arrière des aille il y a un noix en plastique, enlève les deux noix.

7- Lentement enlevé le couver de plastic, les file de buse et les tuyaux des buse sont attaché sur le couver. Les connection de file se retrouve sur les côté.

8- Il n’y a pas d’ajustement est ci vous avez un problème il va failure remplacé les buse.

Désolé

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Now in English

The Wiper Nozzles are clipped in to the plastic cover, but can not be removed due to wiring.

To remove the nozzles you have to remove the cover.

1- Remove Wiper arms. Remove plastic covers, remove 13mm nuts that retain arms, gently wiggle. Arms will come off

2- Remove 3 Square Covers, use small flat screwdriver, or preferably plastic trim tool

3- Remove 3 10mm nuts under covers

4- Open Hood

5- Along the front of the cover is 3 10mm bolts. Remove bolts

6- On both sides Driver and Passenger at the back corner of the front fenders edges of plastic cover are a 10mm plastic nut. One on each side. Remove both nuts.

7- Gently wiggle the plastic cowl cover, and lift. The nozzles wiring and tubes are all clipped in to the back side. You can now disconnect the wiring and remove the nozzels

There is no adjustment. And if your nozzle is squirting too low you’ll need a replacement.

I switched them left to right, so for now at least my drivers side gets clean. I think I have a new plan for these, but I’ll wait to see what the dealer does.

Reactions: IGL

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now in English

The Wiper Nozzles are clipped in to the plastic cover, but can not be removed due to wiring.

To remove the nozzles you have to remove the cover.

1- Remove Wiper arms. Remove plastic covers, remove 13mm nuts that retain arms, gently wiggle. Arms will come off

2- Remove 3 Square Covers, use small flat screwdriver, or preferably plastic trim tool

3- Remove 3 10mm nuts under covers

4- Open Hood

5- Along the front of the cover is 3 10mm bolts. Remove bolts

6- On both sides Driver and Passenger at the back corner of the front fenders edges of plastic cover are a 10mm plastic nut. One on each side. Remove both nuts.

7- Gently wiggle the plastic cowl cover, and lift. The nozzles wiring and tubes are all clipped in to the back side. You can now disconnect the wiring and remove the nozzels

There is no adjustment. And if your nozzle is squirting too low you’ll need a replacement.

I switched them left to right, so for now at least my drivers side gets clean. I think I have a new plan for these, but I’ll wait to see what the dealer does.
Mines booked on with dealer to get this replaced along with other small issues that want sorting. Apparently no adjustment with those washers which is not ideal.

IslandFalconer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mines booked on with dealer to get this replaced along with other small issues that want sorting. Apparently no adjustment with those washers which is not ideal.
No, not ideal at all. I don’t know why we keep re inventing things that have worked for a half century or more. Adjustable ball nozzles are excellent. But you know someone always thinks they can make it better.

Back
Top Bottom