The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colour percentage on orders taken

Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
In the most recent brochure released, a new color has joined the group

Attachments

• IMG_8098.jpeg
    IMG_8098.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 4

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
In the most recent brochure released, a new color has joined the group
Yes, I nearly switched my order to Devils Red when it became available in June. However, I decided against it because I didn't want to be mistaken for a Royal Mail van. I still have a picture of the build I created before deciding to stick with Eldorat Blue.
1727271077462.png

Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I nearly switched my order to Devils Red when it became available in June. However, I decided against it because I didn't want to be mistaken for a Royal Mail van. I still have a picture of the build I created before deciding to stick with Eldorat Blue.
View attachment 7871087
You definitely would not be mistaken for a male van here in the US, but your configuration looks really cool with the contrast black roof and wheels

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Always surprises me that red cars are not more popular. The contrasting black roof would be a “must have” for me, to break it up and it does look good.

Do modern red vehicles still suffer with the paint oxidising and going cloudy and milky. A real pain for anyone who wasn’t fastidious about keeping their vehicle clean and a bit of a polish every now and again.

Back
Top Bottom