The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Centering the reversing camera

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
Big hole to plug up! I wonder who at ineos decided to offset it to the middle of the door, not the middle of the car. It’s a non issue imo, but an interesting decision.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Big hole to plug up!
Not really. Anyone could 3d print a piece, or use a bit of plastic lying around (I have boxes full of random plastic bits I've collected over the years)
And if you have a dark colour shade you'd never notice it.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:41 PM
Reaction score
Big hole to plug up! I wonder who at ineos decided to offset it to the middle of the door, not the middle of the car. It’s a non issue imo, but an interesting decision.
They probably had numerous "focus groups" to decide whether aesthetics -middle of the door, or practicality - middle of the car, should prevail.

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
ahh, now I can see the difference in the MY23 camera display and MY24 version. There is a difference after all. However, not by much. About the same difference in an iPhone vs iPhone Max.

1727699703719.png

DoubleDoom

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
So, is this 24 or 23?
My pic is MY24. The one in the video is MY23 or MY23.5.

The difference is the older ones appear like a pop up in front of the screen whereas MY24 fills that section of the screen.

Back
Top Bottom