The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ceiling Cross Bars to Hang Stuff

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone make cross bars that would hook into the slotted holes on the sides of the ceiling. I would like to hang my fly rod tubes under them and have them removable.
sitting here with a cup of coffee reading your post.. "dang!!" 🤓great idea! Easy fix with an expanding wardrobe/closet rail (from a "big box" hardware chain) suitably modified to slot into place. Another Grenadier project !!

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
What does a purpose built part that fits into that roof mount look like? It seems very designed for something specific? Just didn't want to re-invent the wheel on the hardware interface.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:38 AM
Reaction score
That’s for the factory partition I believe.

There is a 3D printable “bung” that will fit in there. I’ll track down the link later but there’s an STL file here somewhere.

MickyWadds

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone make cross bars that would hook into the slotted holes on the sides of the ceiling. I would like to hang my fly rod tubes under them and have them removable.
I have been looking for something that would works for months in those slots. No luck as well.

Back
Top Bottom