The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cargo mat/liner?

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
I’ve read some threads about this topic but wanted to see if there’s anything new out there I should consider for cargo area. I have the dealer floor mats but forgot about cargo. Anyone recommend cargo liner from dealer?

The other thing I’m finding in my search is the “full coverage” option, which I didn’t know existed. Any opinions on one vs the other? Are full coverage liners annoying in any way?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
Matzker out of Europe make some. We have an Australian Agent, but not sure about US availability. They are not cheap. Pricing is AUD (including tax), USD about 1/3 less

Matzker.png

ANNML

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They do look nice they seem similar to weather tech but probably even better quality. You’re right they are expensive!

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Weathertech is the only way to go. I’ve had them in the last five trucks including for my new Grenadier. However, I ordered one for a bigger truck to fit the back of mine on top of my drawer system. So I will cut it down in size.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the weathertech trunk mats. Don't have it in the Grenadier but in all my suv's.

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The one thing about the weathertechs when I last looked at them for the Grenadier s that they only came in black or a dark color. For those of us in the SW and AZ, I want a lighter color and bought the oversized rear mat in light tan. So you may want to wait or call to see if they have a lighter color coming out.
I would.

Back
Top Bottom